anyone brought 3 month XBL from ebay before

Found 16th Apr 2010
any User recommendation that you have brought from before.
Community Updates
MiscXbox Live
7 Comments
why don't you look in the fs forum on here to see if anyone has one for sale?
will do
If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minute

Just remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site
Hawkings Boots;8380680

If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust … If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site

Is it £7.50 or £7.99. It says 50% off @ dash which is 7.49 and a half a pence (based on £14.99) but dash says £7.99 does checkout correct that ?
Hawkings Boots;8380680

If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust … If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site

I did the one month deal for £1 and trying to remove my credit card or cancel the auto renew is all but impossible. In the end I just bought a cheap 12 month card. I even tried changing the expiry date for my credit card on the MS website but it wouldn't even let me do that. I would personally recommend only paying for live via redeem codes and not entering your credit card. But that's just my opinion.
I dont want to do it though dashboard
I offered £10 for this but then bought another one...as far as i can tell its still for sale - ]https//ww…424
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions