anyone brought 3 month XBL from ebay before

Found 16th Apr 2010
any User recommendation that you have brought from before.

7 Comments

why don't you look in the fs forum on here to see if anyone has one for sale?

Original Poster

will do

If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minute

Just remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site

Hawkings Boots;8380680

If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust … If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site

Is it £7.50 or £7.99. It says 50% off @ dash which is 7.49 and a half a pence (based on £14.99) but dash says £7.99 does checkout correct that ?

Hawkings Boots;8380680

If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust … If you renew it through the dashboard its only £7.50 at the minuteJust remember to cancel auto renew once you've done it and remove your credit card via the xbox.com site

I did the one month deal for £1 and trying to remove my credit card or cancel the auto renew is all but impossible. In the end I just bought a cheap 12 month card. I even tried changing the expiry date for my credit card on the MS website but it wouldn't even let me do that. I would personally recommend only paying for live via redeem codes and not entering your credit card. But that's just my opinion.

Original Poster

I dont want to do it though dashboard

I offered £10 for this but then bought another one...as far as i can tell its still for sale - ]http//ww…424
Post a comment
@
    Text