Groups

Anyone 'build' me a PC for around £600-700

Anyone with more knowledge on computers than me help build me a pc by giving me links to all the stuff to buy with my cash, so i can just put it together, as I'm not too clued up on what's best etc.

Thanks for any help

10 Comments

Hmm try ebuyer for parts?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6739877

Hmm try ebuyer for parts?

Yeah i just looked but i really don't know which parts are best value and performance etc. i was a bit swamped with the choice

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;6739892

Buy one already make by a company, it will be better and come with a … Buy one already make by a company, it will be better and come with a warranty

Really? cos i've always been told that you get better value if you buy parts separately
    if that's not the case, any places you can recommend?

Before you start building make a list of what you do with a PC as this makes a massive difference to what spec you want ,List all the programmes you use and games you play then come back and someone will help you out ,:thumbsup:

Banned

ALEXSHEFF92;6739912

Really? cos i've always been told that you get better value if you buy … Really? cos i've always been told that you get better value if you buy parts separately if that's not the case, any places you can recommend?

cheaper to buy ready made. Mine was £260 and is amazingly quick (2.7ghz dual core, 4gb ram, 750gb hdd, win7 premium).

all depends what you want to do with it really.

csiman;6741075

cheaper to buy ready made. Mine was £260 and is amazingly quick (2.7ghz … cheaper to buy ready made. Mine was £260 and is amazingly quick (2.7ghz dual core, 4gb ram, 750gb hdd, win7 premium).all depends what you want to do with it really.

Want to share the supplier csi ? I'm thinking of buying a new one.

Banned

hottoshop;6741088

Want to share the supplier csi ? I'm thinking of buying a new one.

its this one

hotukdeals.com/ite…400

win7 bought for £42 a few months back but you can get it for about £60 now

csiman;6741115

its this … its this onehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/485144/extra-value-pentium-dual-core-e5400win7 bought for £42 a few months back but you can get it for about £60 now

Thanks csi, will check it out, appreciated. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers for your help everyone, i was hoping to get a PC good enough for gaming really

thanks for the link to overclockers, i've seen this one below

overclockers.co.uk/sho…-OE

would i be able to easily put that in the following case at a later date or would it be easier/cheaper to just buy parts and put it in that case in the first place :s
    overclockers.co.uk/sho…-LL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1539
      2. Car park fine UKPC1314
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions