Anyone Building An Ark?......

19 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
If so, do you have room for a small one?

I cant believe this weather, so thankful that I leave on the top of a hill I hope those at risk of flooding have taken the necessary precautions and it hasnt broken through their defences

1. Misc
  2. Ark
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ark
18 Comments

Room onboard for the short and sweet only :-D

Original Poster

MrGrumpyman;2897575

Room onboard for the short and sweet only :-D

cheers sweet, thats me sorted then, sod the rest of ya:p

:cry: I would have offered :-D

The forecast I have heard is for a months rain in one day in some parts.....now surely that's gonna cause a few problems eh!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2897628

nice and sunny up in scotland (for now)..although I have probably jinxed … nice and sunny up in scotland (for now)..although I have probably jinxed it...any minute now...it will start tipping it down.......:p

from the forecast last night scotland is going to be fine:thumbsup: I think the South West of England and Wales s going to get the worse of it although its certainly trying its damndest here:x

jellys right, great weather up in Scotland :-D

Original Poster

about time you was off to school, young man, mine have gone and the house is empty...........bliss

My Mums coming up from Cornwall today for her 60th birthday party, I think she'd be better in my Uncles boat!

bitseylango;2897729

about time you was off to school, young man, mine have gone and the house … about time you was off to school, young man, mine have gone and the house is empty...........bliss

it's raining?!

and i have college today.

gah.

Original Poster

t0mm;2897733

it's raining?!and i have college today.gah.

best take you pac-a-mac Tom which college are you off to?

bitseylango;2897740

best take you pac-a-mac Tom which college are you off to?

adams college now.

clarendon is in 'da' past.

nah, im pretty sure me old hoodie will do me fine.

I'll just have to get the 58, then walk up the wrong direction and suddenly find a tram...;-):whistling:

Original Poster

where is adams college? never heard of it

bitseylango;2897748

where is adams college? never heard of it

NCN City? NCN Adams?

Stoney Street? It's the old Thomas Adams building from the industrial period where all the lace used to be made..

lace market I guess.

Original Poster

t0mm;2897753

NCN City? NCN Adams?Stoney Street? It's the old Thomas Adams building … NCN City? NCN Adams?Stoney Street? It's the old Thomas Adams building from the industrial period where all the lace used to be made.. lace market I guess.

oh yes I know, ya lazy beggar you dont need a tram :w00t:

bitseylango;2897758

oh yes I know, ya lazy beggar you dont need a tram :w00t:

no comment:p:whistling:.

hah, well i'd better be off. I'm still not changed and I need to get there for 10.

I'll chat to everyone later!

funtimes xxx

Banned

I have a kayak attached to the top of my car so I can float it along the roads

Anyone Building An Ark?......

[COLOR=red]No, eh[/COLOR], would a raft do?

The flooding is bad up here tonight. I could hardly get down the road earlier but that seems to have subsided now. Worried about my parents though. Just had a call from them to say that the police have closed off the road in and out of thier estate. Some houses have been given sand bags but the water has got past and flooded them. My parents have a river at the bottom of the garden so half expecting them to be evacuated here in the middle of the night. Some people already have been evacuated :-(
Apparently it's going to peek at midnight so I might be able to go to bed then!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions