Anyone buy Gousto boxes on the regular?

Posted 23rd Aug
I’m on about week four now. Do they have offers for existing customers?

I remember a few years ago buying them and you got your fourth box free on a promotion. Do they do anything like that now?

Cheers in advance
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Sent you a code may work
ndyanem23/08/2020 21:04

Sent you a code may work

Thanks. I don’t see a place to enter any code. I searched and it said voucher codes are only used for new customers.
I switch between Gousto & Hello Fresh, I find they usually send a good offer to get you back. I have a couple of Hello Fresh offers I could send if you wanted to try them x
We started on Gousto about 4 weeks ago as well, although having a two week break now so we can catch up using the ingredients,quite happy with the whole thing as definitely learnt quite a few recipes.

We've not had anything yet but I've been told you get the odd gift every now and then.
God7823/08/2020 23:22

I switch between Gousto & Hello Fresh, I find they usually send a good …I switch between Gousto & Hello Fresh, I find they usually send a good offer to get you back. I have a couple of Hello Fresh offers I could send if you wanted to try them x

I had a quick look on hello fresh. There’s no way to see the recipes without signing up. I’ve got a few more weeks at gousto ordered. After that I think I’ll sign up to hello fresh. What’s the best new customer offer? It offered me 30% off.
Been using Gousto for about 9 months only discounts you get is if you refer people and they sign up
They only really give offers if you end the subscription as they want you to start getting them regularly again. I cancelled HelloFresh and have had lots of messages offering me 30% off to subscribe again.

I generally prefer Gousto as the recipe selection seems better and the recipe instructions are easier to follow as well as easier to re-create again buying your own ingrediants.
But I've had a lot of issues recently with poor quality ginger and garlic from gousto
jon81uk24/08/2020 13:40

They only really give offers if you end the subscription as they want you …They only really give offers if you end the subscription as they want you to start getting them regularly again. I cancelled HelloFresh and have had lots of messages offering me 30% off to subscribe again.I generally prefer Gousto as the recipe selection seems better and the recipe instructions are easier to follow as well as easier to re-create again buying your own ingrediants.But I've had a lot of issues recently with poor quality ginger and garlic from gousto

Do gousto just offer you £2 off your next purchase when you tell them about poor quality ingredients?
joxeruk200024/08/2020 15:53

Do gousto just offer you £2 off your next purchase when you tell them …Do gousto just offer you £2 off your next purchase when you tell them about poor quality ingredients?

Usually £3. This time £7!

This time they are promising to investigate. I thinknow they are pre-portioning the spices by recipe the stock rotation has gone wrong and the ginger and garlic are not fresh enough.
Edited by: "jon81uk" 24th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text