Groups

Anyone buy Specsavers Contact lenses?

Been looking at some contact lens, and was wondering it says for daily contact lens, 30 pairs so does that mean they give 60 lens in a pack?

Is a stupid question, but on most other sites I've seem, they state 30 lens

10 Comments

Original Poster

Also what would you guys recommend daily or monthlies? Will be wearing them more or less everyday

mod

I used to wear lenses from Specsavers. 30 days worth is 60 lenses, one for each eye. There's no guarantee your eyes require the same lenses. I used Daily ones; wasn't much of an issue, unless I was drunk.

Original Poster

andywedge

I used to wear lenses from Specsavers. 30 days worth is 60 lenses, one … I used to wear lenses from Specsavers. 30 days worth is 60 lenses, one for each eye. There's no guarantee your eyes require the same lenses. I used Daily ones; wasn't much of an issue, unless I was drunk.

How much were you paying?

I currently subscribe to a monthly contact lens package and I receive 3 pairs every 3 months with the solutions and a case

andywedge

I used to wear lenses from Specsavers. 30 days worth is 60 lenses, one … I used to wear lenses from Specsavers. 30 days worth is 60 lenses, one for each eye. There's no guarantee your eyes require the same lenses. I used Daily ones; wasn't much of an issue, unless I was drunk.

Bruised eyes or losing them by accident? I've done both! Take a spare pair out with me now (they fit perfectly in a Go Pro battery case.

I use Specsavers Dailies on contract. They're the dearest option, as I find them the most comfortable,having tried lots. I've astigmatism and the start of a cataract in the same eye, so very different prescriptions and thickness etc. Full support, eye tests, big discounts on specs, any problems I can just pop in - £31 a month direct debit or a pound a pair. I know it's a bit dear but feel it's worth it. They're delivered every 3 months, and if I have a backlog say using glasses for a while, they suspend the order and DD till wanted again. Dailies are more hygienic, I think as long as you take reasonable care (hand washing and so on). They're definitely more comfortable than specs. And you can wear shades!

my local spec savers does a trial. but you need to attend checkups every 2 weeks to make sure your eyes are okay.

mod

dcx_badass

Bruised eyes or losing them by accident? I've done both! Take a spare … Bruised eyes or losing them by accident? I've done both! Take a spare pair out with me now (they fit perfectly in a Go Pro battery case.

Losing one & having no control of my fingers when I tried to take them out too

mod

Deal7372

How much were you paying?

I honestly can't remember; they would get delivered and I paid by DD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1339
      2. word association Game73844478
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861345
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111021

See more discussions