Found 2nd Sep 2008
I've had this game on pre-order since last September, I'm so excited, anyone else or am I the solo saddo?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
47 Comments

Hell yeh.
Cant wait. Best £20 spent in a long time.
Havent had a new game in ages.

The game is actually coming out?

doubt it'll be out on friday, its been delayed lots so think it may happen again

Original Poster

It's definitely coming out on Friday, it'll be available for digital download from EA at midnight on Thursday in Europe, USA don't get it till Monday. It went gold about three weeks ago so it's a definite. I can't wait

Wheres the cheapest place to get it??

Cheapest i've found is £25 here: shopto.net/pag…=PC

What's so great about this game? You create creatures then, erm, what else?

Matt-C;2877131

Wheres the cheapest place to get it??Cheapest i've found is £25 here: … Wheres the cheapest place to get it??Cheapest i've found is £25 here: http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PCSP08&n=Spore&p=PC

:thumbsup: thanks for reminding me i was goin to order from GAME :roll:

Original Poster

I can't believe I'm getting this excited over a game! Hurry up Friday!!

never heard of it

bigbob909;2883163

never heard of it

me neither, so just searched lol.
It actually looks quite funky.. is it only available on pc n mac ?

Sadly I never play games on my PC as i'm worried i'd never stop. World of Warcraft keeps calling to me like the one ring.

Think i'll wait for the usual terrible console port.

YES! Just ordered it from Play. My kids love the creature creator and just can't wait for the game. I know what we will all be doing this weekend. Hopefully it will be raining so I won't feel so bad letting them have computer time!

Downloaded last night :-D Just need to install when I get home and give it a go!
If its good enough, I will go out and buy it on Friday! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;2884587

Downloaded last night :-D Just need to install when I get home and give … Downloaded last night :-D Just need to install when I get home and give it a go!If its good enough, I will go out and buy it on Friday! :thumbsup:

You downloaded spore already? It's not out yet!! Are you sure it's not just the creature creator you've got?

Original Poster

MissRoo;2883189

me neither, so just searched lol.It actually looks quite funky.. is it … me neither, so just searched lol.It actually looks quite funky.. is it only available on pc n mac ?

AFAIK it's only going to be pc and mac, soz

tessb;2884781

AFAIK it's only going to be pc and mac, soz

not played much on my comp since sims, theres too much work and photos on it now.. probs no room for a game!! nevermind..still looks kool.

birdyboyuk;2884587

Downloaded last night :-D Just need to install when I get home and give … Downloaded last night :-D Just need to install when I get home and give it a go!If its good enough, I will go out and buy it on Friday! :thumbsup:

hes right mate full games on torrents and newsgroups now.

tessb;2884772

You downloaded spore already? It's not out yet!! Are you sure it's not … You downloaded spore already? It's not out yet!! Are you sure it's not just the creature creator you've got?

Yep! :-D Its the full game!

Its been released by RELOADED...now doubt RAZOR1911 will follow suit...:)

Also DLing now. Will see if it's any good any if so will be buying full on Friday.

Never bothered with the spore creator but yeah true what Birdyboyuk has said it can be downloaded but I ain't gonna download it..not my type of game

Original Poster

Is it cracked? Can it be played online? Hmmm, I'm tempted to be naughty lol

Original Poster

Ok, I have to dl it to have a wee play with until my legit copy arrives- eep!! I'm supposed to be writing my thesis!

tessb;2887023

Ok, I have to dl it to have a wee play with until my legit copy arrives- … Ok, I have to dl it to have a wee play with until my legit copy arrives- eep!! I'm supposed to be writing my thesis!

lol, thats what im doing. My retail copy is on the way as well.

Original Poster

Goodess this is slow, only 20% overnight, Amazon's copy will be in my sweaty mitts before this has finished downloading!

tessb;2889803

Goodess this is slow, only 20% overnight, Amazon's copy will be in my … Goodess this is slow, only 20% overnight, Amazon's copy will be in my sweaty mitts before this has finished downloading!

Where you getting yours from :?

I had a play last night, not bad!
I managed to evolve on land, but didn't really move much from there....I kept getting eaten! (Well, I tried to eat them too, but they were too strong! lol) The idea is to get more additions so you can evolve further to make you stronger to then get more additions etc...

I will post a pic of my ever-changing creature later for you all to see....its weird! lol

birdyboyuk;2890783

I will post a pic of my ever-changing creature later for you all to … I will post a pic of my ever-changing creature later for you all to see....its weird! lol

ha kool, do it. I would like to see :thumbsup:

logyon - empty your mailbox :thumbsup:

tessb;2889803

Goodess this is slow, only 20% overnight, Amazon's copy will be in my … Goodess this is slow, only 20% overnight, Amazon's copy will be in my sweaty mitts before this has finished downloading!

lol, i was downloading it as well. Except it went so slow my retail copy from game came first.

Original Poster

Awww you got it from Game already too? Bum I'm dl'ing mine on torrent. My amazon copy was despatched this afternoon, I have so much uni work to do half of me hopes it gets lost in transit lol

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;2890783

Where you getting yours from :?I had a play last night, not bad!I managed … Where you getting yours from :?I had a play last night, not bad!I managed to evolve on land, but didn't really move much from there....I kept getting eaten! (Well, I tried to eat them too, but they were too strong! lol) The idea is to get more additions so you can evolve further to make you stronger to then get more additions etc...I will post a pic of my ever-changing creature later for you all to see....its weird! lol

I did wonder about this, I thought that what you did in the early phases affected how the creature developed, and if this is so, then what's the point of the creature creator?

Well, here ya go!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/Untitled.jpg

Original Poster

Awwww, he's got a curly wurly belly button lol

My pre-order from GAME came early, this afternoon. Had to tear myself away to go to work...

tessb;2895240

I did wonder about this, I thought that what you did in the early phases … I did wonder about this, I thought that what you did in the early phases affected how the creature developed, and if this is so, then what's the point of the creature creator?

Well, it does. Your activity is tracked all along, and your behavior gives advantages to the next phase. In the cell phase, you are tracked on what you eat and how many cells you kill, meaning you come out carnivore/omnivore/herbivore and if you were agressive (like killing all of a creature). Because I ate only plants (in my play today) and didn't do much killing I was an herbivore in the creature stage and had a special called Siren's Song (not sure what that does just yet). This process will continue, but now it's watching me to see if I'm more prone to making friends or beating on my neighbors.

Original Poster

I feel like such a child, I've been working extra hard so I can have a few hours off over the weekend to enjoy myself with this. I don't know what I want my creature to be, but I do know I want it to be pink and purple, and preferably fluffy. And cute cute cute, but I have had a play with the creature creator, and I'm not so good at cute lol

Banned

logyon;2890879

where u guys getting it from dl, i heard its on the ds as well

torrentsforall

just started dl

eta 1 hour 35 minutes :thumbsup:

I have now evolved into the tribe stage! It appears to be a bit like C&C! :-D By this time, I had to go to bed so did not really see what its like!

Banned

got this on my phone

I dislike the space part of the game. The rest of it is all right though

Banned

tessb;2897833

torrentsforall isn't free,I've never paid for torrents

nor have I :whistling:

]torrentsforall.net

coming down at my BB max right now
Post a comment
@
    Text