anyone clean or have a cleaner?

23 replies
Found 20th Sep 2016
Just wondering how much a cleaner costs? For like 3 hours a fortnight... South Yorkshire if that's relevant.

1. Ask
  2. Cleaning
23 Comments

Cleaners tend to be £15 to £16 per hour. As you need cleaning once every two weeks, you will probably need an agency rather than employ your own

We employed our own, a colleagues mother. £15 for an hour and a half, once a week.

£12.00 a hour Oxfordshire.
If you do get a cleaner try to get a cleaner that your the first house she cleans on that day.
Make cleaner do kitchen first as I had a cleaner that cleaned bathrooms first and used same cloths to clean the kitchen work tops.

Original Poster

Cheers guys. Would probably be once a month but if £15 is the going rate it's something to work with.

£10 per hour in chelmsford via agency

Get a Polish lassie, there gorgeous.

Robj1

We employed our own, a colleagues mother. £15 for an hour and a half, … We employed our own, a colleagues mother. £15 for an hour and a half, once a week.

Plus she has travelling time. Seems a bit mean, how can you face your work mate? oO

patti

£12.00 a hour Oxfordshire. If you do get a cleaner try to get a cleaner … £12.00 a hour Oxfordshire. If you do get a cleaner try to get a cleaner that your the first house she cleans on that day. Make cleaner do kitchen first as I had a cleaner that cleaned bathrooms first and used same cloths to clean the kitchen work tops.

I'd never have a cleaner because of things like that,I'm a germ freak at the best of times X)

dereklogan7

Plus she has travelling time. Seems a bit mean, how can you face your … Plus she has travelling time. Seems a bit mean, how can you face your work mate? oO

​She stated the price, we paid it.

Whereabouts in South Yorkshire? We have one and pay £9 per hour

Original Poster

joemaries

Whereabouts in South Yorkshire? We have one and pay £9 per hour

Near Barnsley. It's ok I only wanted to know the going rate because when I got home today I was gobsmacked to find the kitchen and living room de-cluttered and cleaned. My missus never told me about it. Apparently she charged £10 per hour. We were both at work so I wondered if she had skived off. Haha

£22 per hour in Wiltshire

dereklogan7

Get a Polish lassie, there gorgeous.

Their

joxeruk2000

Near Barnsley. It's ok I only wanted to know the going rate because when … Near Barnsley. It's ok I only wanted to know the going rate because when I got home today I was gobsmacked to find the kitchen and living room de-cluttered and cleaned. My missus never told me about it. Apparently she charged £10 per hour. We were both at work so I wondered if she had skived off. Haha

​I live in Silkstone Common so could give you her number via private message?

ah ok sorry so you already have a cleaner. Would say £10 an hour is ok.

£3.58 and a packet of chocolate hobnobs

tomdavidrichards

Their

​they're

tomdavidrichards

Their

I'm sure I spelled it correctly, spellcheck must have messed it up.
Edited by: "dereklogan7" 20th Sep 2016

tomdavidrichards

Their

neither their nor there its either they are or they're

Banned

nav111

£10 per hour in chelmsford via agency

Not anymore mate, not through an agency. That wouldnt cover the living wage plus NI & holiday pay. Way off the mark.

If you pay that today either you are hiring an illegal or the agency is behaving illegally.

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 21st Sep 2016

mattsokolinski

neither their nor there its either they are or they're

Neither their nor there, it's either they are or they're.

We pay £10 ph in South east (Sussex) direct to the cleaner. 2 hours every week. She's fully insured and registered rather than someone taking a cash back hander.

YouDontWantToKnow

Not anymore mate, not through an agency. That wouldnt cover the living … Not anymore mate, not through an agency. That wouldnt cover the living wage plus NI & holiday pay. Way off the mark. If you pay that today either you are hiring an illegal or the agency is behaving illegally.

Pay through agency and get a receipt (in fact several agencies in the area charging similar)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets44
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    3. Amazon deliveries36
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740011

See more discussions