Expired

Anyone collect morrison miles?

Found 20th Sep 2008
Are they worth travelling a little bit further to fill up there? how do the vouchers work? cheers!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I dont go out of my way but if its cheaper than elsewhere and im passing i will fill up and get the miles put on my card.

Original Poster

how do they work? do they send you like £2.50 vouchers off petrol?

You get £5 to spend instore, I used to work it out at about every 10th visit to the pumps I would get a voucher, that was putting in an average of £25 each time I think, that was quite a few years back now though so it may have changed.

Original Poster

ok cheers

From Morrisons web site

Morrisons MilesWith a Morrisons Miles Card* you can make your money go … Morrisons MilesWith a Morrisons Miles Card* you can make your money go that little bit further by collecting points and earning a £5 shopping voucher.Earn up to 15 Morrisons Miles* with every litre of fuel you purchase. Once you’ve collected 4995 miles on a single card, by purchasing 333 litres of fuel, we’ll give you a £5 shopping voucher to spend in-store.There’s no waiting for the vouchers to be posted either, you just pick them up from the petrol station kiosk and spend them in any Morrisons store – it’s as simple as that.So remember the more you fill up at Morrisons, the more you save.

they also last forever - so save them up for christmas shopping!

Earn up to 15 Morrisons Miles* with every litre of fuel you purchase. … Earn up to 15 Morrisons Miles* with every litre of fuel you purchase. Once you’ve collected 4995 miles on a single card, by purchasing 333 litres of fuel, we’ll give you a £5 shopping voucher to spend in-store.

Yeah, so if you put in an average of 33 litres each time you will get it on your 10th visit, same as it was a few years back for me but obviously the £25 is now £35+ instead due to rising fuel prices!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.