Anyone collecting the Lego toys with The Mirror? Help pretty please!

Evening all.

Been collecting these for my son since day 1 but today - tragedy!!!

Couldn't get to Woolworths till 4pm today and they had no bi-planes (todays toy) left!

Can anyone on here be of any help? I am willing to pay a couple of pounds for postage if anyone is willing to get one/send on for me.

My next store is a good way away and I am starting to get a stinking cold so predict that I won't be in a fit enough state to go running around tomorrow trying to get one.

So, anyone here love me enough?

Thanks all

6 Comments

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;3301366

My local woolworths didnt have many either this morning, i think you can … My local woolworths didnt have many either this morning, i think you can send the vouchers to the mirror and they will send them out to you, i think it was £6.00 plus the tokens, sorry not much help there. You could always ring your local ELC to see if they have any left?

Thank you for replying.
I am not really willing to pay £6 for the one toy after all the effort I have made to make sure I pick up the rest every day.
My nearest ELC is about 7 miles away in the middle of a busy high street and I really don't feel up to the journey

Banned

I have found that ELC have had stuff left over so might be an idea to give em a bell explain the problem and see if you can use your token tomorrow for the bi plane

Original Poster

dog_cop;3301427

I have found that ELC have had stuff left over so might be an idea to … I have found that ELC have had stuff left over so might be an idea to give em a bell explain the problem and see if you can use your token tomorrow for the bi plane

That was my main plan but I am feeling really rough to make the journey - where the store is is a lot of hassle, too, especially when I am DYING from a serious cold!!! :giggle:

Banned

Mrs.Z;3301451

That was my main plan but I am feeling really rough to make the journey - … That was my main plan but I am feeling really rough to make the journey - where the store is is a lot of hassle, too, especially when I am DYING from a serious cold!!! :giggle:

pah woman flu :roll:

Mrs.Z;3301451

That was my main plan but I am feeling really rough to make the journey - … That was my main plan but I am feeling really rough to make the journey - where the store is is a lot of hassle, too, especially when I am DYING from a serious cold!!! :giggle:

If you pm me your address, I'll post one on Wednesday. No need for postage, consider it an early christmas present!

Original Poster

Nitro111;3301591

If you pm me your address, I'll post one on Wednesday. No need for … If you pm me your address, I'll post one on Wednesday. No need for postage, consider it an early christmas present!

Aah really? The bi-plane one from today? That would be SOOO fab!

I will PM my address now and be forever grateful :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2025
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions