Anyone collecting "Yeokens" at all? (Yeo Valley tokens)

Found 4th Jan 2016
Just wondered, as I have a lid from some yoghurt with a code on it for 10 tokens. I have no use for it and it seems a shame to just bin it so:

First to post, gets it.
Community Updates
MiscYeo Valley
10 Comments
Yes please!
Original Poster
PM incoming, PhoenixRising.

All the best, Phsy.
I have spent so time just going round in circles trying to add my tokens that I now give up. Goodbye
joanflannery

I have spent so time just going round in circles trying to add my tokens … I have spent so time just going round in circles trying to add my tokens that I now give up. Goodbye

No!! Don't be hasty now. They're only tokens

Help is always around, please talk to someone.

samaritans.org/
I collected them for a year, I ended up with 4 x heart shaped spoons, and 2 x shopping bags.
I do love the stainless steel spoons!
Now saving this year

Yes thanks I am collecting them and would appreciate them af u just quote the number to me that's great email it to drewlsobel@hotmail.com thanks

Phsycronix

Just wondered, as I have a lid from some yoghurt with a code on it … Just wondered, as I have a lid from some yoghurt with a code on it for 10 tokens. I have no use for it and it seems a shame to just bin it so:First to post, gets it.

Original Poster
Summer2013

Yes thanks I am collecting them and would appreciate them af u just quote … Yes thanks I am collecting them and would appreciate them af u just quote the number to me that's great email it to drewlsobel@hotmail.com thanks

Umm, Summer2013....you're a little late to the party - about 5 MONTHS TOO LATE! LOL! Seriously though, if I get any more (and I remember!) I'll drop you a line. Regards, Phsy.
I have spent 30 minutes trying to put the code from the top of my large yoghurt pot to the right place on your web site to no avail. Nothing comes up on the website to show me where to place the number. All I get to is what I can get with my points. I have 20 on my pot top but cannot put the code in.
Original Poster
Bodkins123

I have spent 30 minutes trying to put the code from the top of my large … I have spent 30 minutes trying to put the code from the top of my large yoghurt pot to the right place on your web site to no avail. Nothing comes up on the website to show me where to place the number. All I get to is what I can get with my points. I have 20 on my pot top but cannot put the code in.

Ummm...........................why are you telling me??? oO

I'm not associated with Yeo Valley. I don't own the company or anything. Heck, I wish I did! Hehe. I'm actually really puzzled why you wouldn't contact them on the website you were already on though, rather than post on a random posting on a shopping website?

Anyway, here's their contact page just in case you still need to send them a mesage:

https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/get-in-touch

Good luck & regards, Phsy.
How do I use this code on bk on lid on yeo yogurt grrrr....... SOME ONE HELP PLEASE ??????????????
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants