Anyone compared a genuine England shirt to a fake?

Found 27th Jun
Loads of copies floating around and a few of my mates say they are identical. Is it worth getting a genuine one or one of the market?
Community Updates
Top comments
Well which me you asking. The honest me says you shouldn't buy fakes. The bent me says, don't get ripped off and buy the fake one then spend savings on more beer. You will need more beer as we are going all the way.
Edited by: "wayners" 27th Jun
9 Comments
Well which me you asking. The honest me says you shouldn't buy fakes. The bent me says, don't get ripped off and buy the fake one then spend savings on more beer. You will need more beer as we are going all the way.
Edited by: "wayners" 27th Jun
Get the Fake one and spend the money saved on a Scotland Top 😘
Original Poster
I just don’t want to be spending nearly £60 if the fakes are identical
As long as you don't wash a fake one it will be fine
34162379-FMQMG.jpg
Fake ones these days are identical and wash fine. I have loads. Just don’t get names or numbers on the back as they tend to come off. Good thing about national teams is most don’t have a sponsor so most are embroidered details.
The real one will have tears stains down the front

But not this time around, as this time around it will have beer stains down the front
My guess would be that the quality of fakes will be very variable.

I agree that the genuine ones are a total ripoff and Im sure a lot go out the back door and resurface on the market stalls. So my advice would be to go with fakes but only if you can check the quality before you hand over cash.

On the other hand, you could be condeming all those footballers and fifa execs to poverty.

Your call...
Original Poster
Might just take the gamble and order one off DHgate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants