Anyone currently selling on ebay?

I've got several listings live at the moment and none are showing up on search results.

Anyone else having the same problem?

12 Comments

If you just listed them then it can take a few hours to show.

Banned

I haven't sold for a long time.

Fees are too high
Edited by: "DLM" 18th Oct 2010

Banned

sickly sweet

If you just listed them then it can take a few hours to show.

can take longer than this sometimes. check it tommorow

I listed something last week and it took over 24 hours to show in search result.

nkje02

I listed something last week and it took over 24 hours to show in search … I listed something last week and it took over 24 hours to show in search result.

I hope it wasn't a 24 hour listing

They are probably still in text format waiting to go live.It should show in your Ebay if they are in text format.

well mine have been ok but i must admit things are slow....maybe there was a delay on mine as i sold 2nd day fast my old washer and dryer..things like that i have previously sold within an hour or two.

Original Poster

nah this has been several days. Ebay take the p1ss and there is no comeback for compensation...

sickly sweet

I hope it wasn't a 24 hour listing

lol. It was on a 3 day listing but when it didnt come on for a while i changed it to a 5 day

sharkalos

nah this has been several days. Ebay take the p1ss and there is no … nah this has been several days. Ebay take the p1ss and there is no comeback for compensation...

What is it,do you want anyone to take a look ?

sharkalos

nah this has been several days. Ebay take the p1ss and there is no … nah this has been several days. Ebay take the p1ss and there is no comeback for compensation...

whats the item number i'll try this end if you like? PM me it if you dont want to give it out.

Original Poster

thanks for the kind offers guys - turns out it was something to do my browser - tried in Chrome and it worked fine? Weirdness.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1122
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213608
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam44
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127

See more discussions