anyone dealt with h&m returns?

5 replies
Found 6th Sep 2016
has anyone dealt with h&m returns or customer service?

i'm having a horrible time with them right now & frankly i'm sick of it. I just wish there was a way to get it sorted out.

I ordered an item online as none of their stores in my town stocked it. they sent me the wrong size hence I had to return only to be told they WONT send the correct size ie the size I ordered, all they can do is refund me the cost of the item (not including the postage I paid) and that I should place a new order for the item and pay once again a postage charge. After countless emails & phone calls explaining that the error was on their part & I didnt just want to exchang the item, I wanted to be provided with the correct size that I had originally ordered they agreed to email me a code that would wave the postage fee on my new order. After going to purchase the item and applying the code it says "code not valid"
it's ridiculous. Horrible customer service. Dont understand why they cant realize that all this is because they sent me the wrong size. it's their error. just want this crap sorted but its an ongoing battle.

any ideas on how I can speed up sorting this out or if anyone has any expereince dealing with h&m would love to hear.

1. Ask
  2. H&M
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. H&M
5 Comments

Only returned an item once, kept everything else I've ordered from them but never had an issue. Always refunded me in full.
Edited by: "Aaron_QPR" 6th Sep 2016

They are required to refund you the original cost plus the original postage you paid, you need to assert your rights more clearly. When I make a complaint I tell them what I expect and what their legal obligation is, in a polite manner of course.
Edited by: "joshp" 6th Sep 2016

Have a pop on Twitter

I've never had an issue with h&m and I shop online quite frequently. Try contacting them on twitter as someone else mentioned, I found they seem to reply to you there faster.

Always been great for me, I usually get free shipping £50 spend and it's free returns so never had an issue, customer services is usually spot on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61645
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions