Groups

Anyone dealt with the bookdepository.co.uk

Having seen a book I want going quite cheap on it I was about to place an order but since checking reviews for the site, it seems quite poor with alot of reviews saying that they spend ages waiting for orders, badly packaged and arriving damaged and some not even arriving at all! Will probably order elsewhere but was wondering has anyone here had any experience with them?

5 Comments

I have ordered from them and had to cancel my order after the long long long wait, good prices, but if you can't deliver the product!!!

I bought a book from them last week. It was half the price of Amazon. It took much longer than the 48hr. dispatch they suggest, but still saved money:)

I have had a couple of books. A week or so to come but very cheap at the time.

They are very cheap but sometimes you have to wait for delivery. If you don't mind waiting for a week or two then I would say go for it- I have only had good experiences with them.

I bought from them a lot when at university, they were always the cheapest- but delivery wasn't as bad as i'm reading above. i always ordered well in advance anyway, so never bothered me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions