Groups

Anyone departed through Gatwick North terminal lately?

Banned
    Last few times I have been on holiday, I've noticed that people turning up late get rushed through to the front of the baggage check-in and also the security check-in.

Anyone know if they still shout down the security line asking for people with departure times in the next hour to come to the front of the queue?

Thanks.

2 Comments

Flew out and in from there last week. Never seen an airport so empty. Flew BA and there was nobody checking in, no queue to drop off bags, no queue at security and our flight left 10 mins early too. Why not check in online before you get to the airport and then just drop your bags. I've just realised you may not be flying BA and cant do that.

Original Poster Banned

kingy58;4601933

Flew out and in from there last week. Never seen an airport so empty. … Flew out and in from there last week. Never seen an airport so empty. Flew BA and there was nobody checking in, no queue to drop off bags, no queue at security and our flight left 10 mins early too. Why not check in online before you get to the airport and then just drop your bags. I've just realised you may not be flying BA and cant do that.

thx for the reply. Sounds better. my main grievance was that we always got to the airport at the recommeneded 2 hr min before departure yet seemed to get futher back in the security queue due to the late arrivals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      3. Did you know?2951
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336

See more discussions