Anyone do me a quick favour?

I am trying to make a cake for my brothers birthday, and wanted to model it on his iphone.
Could anyone take a picture of their iphone and e mail it to me?
i have tried pictures online but they are in such small kb, that i cannot enlarge it enough to photoshop it for him!
It would be much appreciated, i am stuck for any other way to do it!

12 Comments

http://macosrumors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/iphone4-thumb-640xauto-14425.jpg

Is this one of them scams where you then try to sell the phone based on the pics you've received?

Original Poster

thanks, but its still only 200kb, i could really do with one in mb, thats why i was hoping somebody might be able to take one with a camera for me

jodie114

thanks, but its still only 200kb, i could really do with one in mb, thats … thanks, but its still only 200kb, i could really do with one in mb, thats why i was hoping somebody might be able to take one with a camera for me

That must be some big cake you are getting done then!
Not sure why you really want a high mb one, it would surely depend on the resolution of the image.
you could look through google images, and just change the size larger than to what you want . . .

Mallinersha

Is this one of them scams where you then try to sell the phone based on … Is this one of them scams where you then try to sell the phone based on the pics you've received?

sounds like it, that picture above is fine for a cake.

btw, Get micoo's mum to do it.

http://www.modernmom.com/media/hottopics/iphone.jpg

If that aint good enough!

Its not like theirs much detail to enlarge either, its a fudging black rectangle with silver trim.

any requests about cakes should be forwarded straight to micco so he can ask his mum

/\ lol but aww

seriously **** you guys i made that cake, your just jealous cuz u dont have dem dere skillz
Edited by: "micoo" 12th Sep 2010

splatsplatsplat

If that aint good enough!

Yes, that's what I would have thought.
But it's only 200kb (!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions