Expired

Anyone do the Car Boot sales in the North West ?

Found 11th Apr 2014
Hi
looking for a decent car boot sale to go to this sunday ,
i live in glossop and normally go to Burnage rugby club which is a good one (but not open yet)and last year went to The cheshire lounge .
ive also tried oldham rugby club but normally its stuff that needs tipping there
but been told to go to Chelford but is that not mainly private stalls and can't find the exact entry price is it £2.50 per person or per car?
thanks for any info
Community Updates
AskCar
10 Comments
last time I went to Chelford was £10 per car to sell. not sure about person entry? It is mainly private sellers (aren't car boots meant to be?) but there seem to plenty of people selling out of vans on a larger scale as a business, depends what you're after I suppose?
walrus4

last time I went to Chelford was £10 per car to sell. not sure about … last time I went to Chelford was £10 per car to sell. not sure about person entry? It is mainly private sellers (aren't car boots meant to be?) but there seem to plenty of people selling out of vans on a larger scale as a business, depends what you're after I suppose?

yeah sorry i worded that wrong lol
its the private ones i'm wanting not the business type i'm only going to buy things but their may be 4 of us and not paying £2.50 each to get in oO
just had a look online and latest info was £2.50 for adults and free for kids. The only other ones I know are a bit further south, Crewe and Stoke.
walrus4

just had a look online and latest info was £2.50 for adults and free for … just had a look online and latest info was £2.50 for adults and free for kids. The only other ones I know are a bit further south, Crewe and Stoke.

yeah thats what ive seen also but i seem to remember someone telling me the £2.50 was per car for parking
cheers for that
burscough bear ormshirk. on an airfield now. its huge. in summer it's insane. try there fella
Burscough not on airfield its moved to field this month. just over the road follow signs £2 for parking. took me over 4 hours once to get round. apparently the old fruit market Ashton old road and bowlers Manchester is huge. went off chelford the owner is an idiot.
cheers guys didn't know where burscough was just googled it and its a hour an 10 mins away from me but far for a car boot
stefromuk

cheers guys didn't know where burscough was just googled it and its a … cheers guys didn't know where burscough was just googled it and its a hour an 10 mins away from me but far for a car boot

Try Bowlee, nr Middleton. Not been for a year or two but it used to be massive. Only 5 minutes off the M60.

rochdaleonline.co.uk/eve…ket
Edited by: "deeky" 11th Apr 2014
Smithfield market Ashton old road
great
St Helens on Chalon Way car park or Burscough
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants