ANYONE DOING A CAR BOOT SALE TOMORROW?

Hello everyone, several of you were doing a car boot sale last week and it spurred me onto doing one too - raised just over £200 last week - car is full to the brim again this week of more stuff from sorting out this week - fingers crossed the weather is gonna be good to us again taking the kids they loved it lst week - never been before - they even went to bed earlier again tonight!!! anyone else going tomorrow? what you selling? whats the most you have raised?

12 Comments

WE are moving soon so I keep saying I will go along and do a sale, good to hear you made some money.

a guy i know makes on average £500 a week

Where do you go

not doing one but going to one to try and find a pc case.

Original Poster

i wish i made £500 a week doing car booties that would be fantastic - i was amazed at £200 - it was my kids old toys that havent been played with for a while! i go to one near gosport in hampshire there are not that many around by me anymore - well worth doing one though or two to get rid of bits you no longer need - i am amazed at the stuff people buy especially at 6.30am on a sunday morning!!!!

juliesbargains;5969274

i wish i made £500 a week doing car booties that would be fantastic - i … i wish i made £500 a week doing car booties that would be fantastic - i was amazed at £200 - it was my kids old toys that havent been played with for a while! i go to one near gosport in hampshire there are not that many around by me anymore - well worth doing one though or two to get rid of bits you no longer need - i am amazed at the stuff people buy especially at 6.30am on a sunday morning!!!!

yep, thers a gd one in glasgow with about 300 maybe more stalls its huge

cribert;5969314

yep, thers a gd one in glasgow with about 300 maybe more stalls its huge

blochairn, thats where I'm off to and depending when I get up I might head over to the one in lanark.

I was gonna do one but I have drunk too much to get up early :oops:

ants97;5969339

blochairn, thats where I'm off to and depending when I get up I might … blochairn, thats where I'm off to and depending when I get up I might head over to the one in lanark.

thats the one:thumbsup:

I am now inspired and will look into booking a place next week, what sort of table do you take?

kidcat;5969366

I am now inspired and will look into booking a place next week, what sort … I am now inspired and will look into booking a place next week, what sort of table do you take?

just a pasting table, they have them in tesco for £8

cribert;5969377

just a pasting table, they have them in tesco for £8

will call in to get one tomorrow, need to raise deposit for house so car booting will def help the bank balance
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions