Groups

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend!? x

I am going to the cinema with the girls tonight to watch step brothers followed by a Chinese (yummy!)
    I am counting down the hours!

Really fed up, little on has come down with german measles so apart from being grumpy, he is off school and i have been house bound

37 Comments

Banned

Golf Sunday, get in!

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2951620

aint this the same thread … aint this the same thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/241981/morning-people-any-plans-for-tonigh/

Missed that one but this is for the weekend not just tonight!

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;2951606

Golf Sunday, get in!

Hubby has got a stag tomorrow and they are playing golf first thing at the Celtic manor, hoping for sunshine :thumbsup:

aww hope ur lil un gets better soon...sounds like a fun night tonight...yay!!

I'm getting a lesson in currymaking by a professional chef! Then i'm going to eat it all- yum!

Original Poster

magicbeans;2951762

aww hope ur lil un gets better soon...sounds like a fun night … aww hope ur lil un gets better soon...sounds like a fun night tonight...yay!!

Thanks, it is not bothering him though. He is more upset about not being able to go to school! Just hoping the baby does not catch it!

Forest at home to burnley.

Original Poster

k8_web;2952067

I'm getting a lesson in currymaking by a professional chef! Then i'm … I'm getting a lesson in currymaking by a professional chef! Then i'm going to eat it all- yum!

mmm, that sounds nice. I made curry last night ... certainly not anything like master chief unfortunately! Think ill stick with good old Uncle Bens next time :thumbsup:

Original Poster

t0mm;2952559

Forest at home to burnley.

I like footie ... as long as its accompanied with a night in a hotel and shopping the next day!

Have fun :thumbsup:

No plans for the weekend yet although there seems to a girls night out in the offing so it could turn out to be a good one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;2952602

No plans for the weekend yet although there seems to a girls night out in … No plans for the weekend yet although there seems to a girls night out in the offing so it could turn out to be a good one :thumbsup:

I enjoy my girls nights out but unfortunately i have to take turns with the hubby!

Have a good one what ever you end up doing, hopefully we will have some dry weather

Aimee 1985 i will be mostly watching the liverpool boys get another lesson in football by the boys from manchester, c'mon you red devils, a guaranteed 6 pointer for the euro and league kings:thumbsup:

Banned

irshybar;2952763

Aimee 1985 i will be mostly watching the liverpool boys get another … Aimee 1985 i will be mostly watching the liverpool boys get another lesson in football by the boys from manchester, c'mon you red devils, a guaranteed 6 pointer for the euro and league kings:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

irshybar;2952763

Aimee 1985 i will be mostly watching the liverpool boys get another … Aimee 1985 i will be mostly watching the liverpool boys get another lesson in football by the boys from manchester, c'mon you red devils, a guaranteed 6 pointer for the euro and league kings:thumbsup:

:w00t: not a chance, shall we have a wager!? :whistling:

Aimee1985;2952835

:w00t: not a chance, shall we have a wager!? :whistling:

if your confident your boys can win i will give some rep if thats allowed on here that is, if manu boys do the usual and outplay you again and win you leave some rep. berbatov and fletch amongst the goals 2morrow:p

DLM;2952785

dlm i take it u are a utd worshipper, way to go

Original Poster

irshybar;2952863

if your confident your boys can win i will give some rep if thats allowed … if your confident your boys can win i will give some rep if thats allowed on here that is, if manu boys do the usual and outplay you again and win you leave some rep. berbatov and fletch amongst the goals 2morrow:p

lol, deal :thumbsup:

Banned

irshybar;2952887

dlm i take it u are a utd worshipper, way to go

Aimee1985;2952898

lol, deal :thumbsup:

yeah go girl, i'm up for it:-D:-D:-D

Same thing I end up doing every weekend. Working on several track mixes, running up to the studio, going to a couple of gigs & enjoying a couple of drinks in the company of some great musicians. I have a hard life, but I'll take the pain for the sake of humanity.

Banned

Aimee1985;2952593

I like footie ... as long as its accompanied with a night in a hotel and … I like footie ... as long as its accompanied with a night in a hotel and shopping the next day!Have fun :thumbsup:

That slmost sounds like an offer there T0mm!

ODB - like your taste in music. I assume you have the Fragile? Try Y0 and Ghosts - very underrated.

Banned

Aimee1985;2951691

Hubby has got a stag tomorrow and they are playing golf first thing at … Hubby has got a stag tomorrow and they are playing golf first thing at the Celtic manor, hoping for sunshine :thumbsup:

Celtic Manor is quality, been there for work do's before

Original Poster

ODB_69;2953013

That slmost sounds like an offer there T0mm!

lol sorry to disappoint i like older men

Original Poster

jjharvey;2953004

Same thing I end up doing every weekend. Working on several track mixes, … Same thing I end up doing every weekend. Working on several track mixes, running up to the studio, going to a couple of gigs & enjoying a couple of drinks in the company of some great musicians. I have a hard life, but I'll take the pain for the sake of humanity.

Sounds pretty cool to me!

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;2954035

Celtic Manor is quality, been there for work do's before

Its lovely, we have a few works dos there as well. It costs a fortune though, he canceled his membership since having kids but luckily his friends have membership so he can play at reduced rates as a guest :thumbsup:

Going to Barbados on Sunday

ChrisUK;2954344

have a great time, i hope the wedding goes perfectly xx

Body boarding..hopefully..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;2954344

Wow, i am so jealous! Have a great time, cant think of a better way to escape the english 'summer'!

Original Poster

Rockhound;2954365

Body boarding..hopefully..:thumbsup:

My life sounds so boring compared to everyone! Barbados, body boarding!!!

Aimee1985;2954397

My life sounds so boring compared to everyone! Barbados, body boarding!!!

Ha...make sure you got your wetsuit though - its in the north sea!!

loupomm;2954351

have a great time, i hope the wedding goes perfectly xx

Thanks

Original Poster

irshybar;2952863

if your confident your boys can win i will give some rep if thats allowed … if your confident your boys can win i will give some rep if thats allowed on here that is, if manu boys do the usual and outplay you again and win you leave some rep. berbatov and fletch amongst the goals 2morrow:p

your not singing anymore ... :giggle:

lol - 2-1 cough cough

Original Poster

ChrisUK;2962607

lol - 2-1 cough cough

not that i am bragging ... i was quietly confident :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22