Anyone doing Chatsworth House 10k tomorrow?

Found 22nd May 2010
Just wondering as I am...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Friend of mine is. Have fun.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8669863

Friend of mine is. Have fun.

cheers,will be a hot one if anything like today:)

boothy;8669868

cheers,will be a hot one if anything like today:)

Certainly will be, best of luck and ensure to drink plenty!

gosh it would take me forever to do that, would just be taking in the scenery, such a beautiful place, get plenty of suncream on and have a great day, can I sponsor?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8669877

gosh it would take me forever to do that, such a beautiful place, get … gosh it would take me forever to do that, such a beautiful place, get plenty of suncream on and have a great day, can I sponsor?

not running for anyone this time as was a last minute thing...when is your race for life dear?

boothy;8669882

not running for anyone this time as was a last minute thing...when is … not running for anyone this time as was a last minute thing...when is your race for life dear?

well good on you :friends: 6th june for me, my little ones doing it too (had to make sure I had an opt out on the 'running' the race for life :oops:)

best shift my ass and go get ready to go tramping down town, good luck Boothy, find a fit bum and use it to keep yr pace

http://ourspace.biz/myspace_comment_graphics/Images/Good_Luck/budda_good_luck.gif

Good Luck Boothy :thumbsup: & Moo your not opting out of anything :prop:

No, but g.luck

got a leaflet about it after the Derby 10km. Hilly so avoided. Good luck!

Original Poster

Baking hot with a quite a few casualties due to heat....well supported though with over 1000 runners..and a couple of thousand supporters...

Finished at 45 mins and a few seconds....winner rolled in at 31mins !

Highlight was everyone piling in the river at the end to cool down

well done dude, ive noticed that you have done a couple of these 10k runs this year.....im running the british 10k london race on the 11th july, you entered into that by any chance?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8673623

well done dude, ive noticed that you have done a couple of these 10k runs … well done dude, ive noticed that you have done a couple of these 10k runs this year.....im running the british 10k london race on the 11th july, you entered into that by any chance?

too far to travel and a lot of expense for a 10k(cost a packet when I did the London Marathon last month).....but good luck...whats your expected time?

boothy;8673635

too far to travel and a lot of expense for a 10k(cost a packet when I did … too far to travel and a lot of expense for a 10k(cost a packet when I did the London Marathon last month).....but good luck...whats your expected time?

o right i thought u lived in london! sub 40mins hopefully!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8673683

o right i thought u lived in london! sub 40mins hopefully!

good time....

got a couple of half marathons coming up in the next month as well...Buxton & Mansfield:)

good luck with the London one

boothy;8673708

good time....got a couple of half marathons coming up in the next month … good time....got a couple of half marathons coming up in the next month as well...Buxton & Mansfield:)good luck with the London one

cheers man you too, let me know how ya get on :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66726
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions