anyone doing the weight watchers points diet??

Found 9th Jan 2010
how do you figure out your daily points for your weight ect

how does it work?

19 Comments

The leader of the meetings worked out mine. I get 20 points a day

I'm not fat.

no point

Original Poster

adrian96;7487741

I'm not fat.

you sure? :whistling: no need to go on the defensive

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7487743

no point

no point in commenting :thumbsup: your right

Diets don't work

CFC_Mark;7488260

Diets don't work

they do

CFC_Mark;7488260

Diets don't work

Surely eating less calories that what you use would be considered as dieting, I put on 20lbs when I 1st left the army, dieting and excercise saw me return to around 147lbs which I have been for the last 5 year.

Paddy_o_furniture;7488355

Surely eating less calories that what you use would be considered as … Surely eating less calories that what you use would be considered as dieting, I put on 20lbs when I 1st left the army, dieting and excercise saw me return to around 147lbs which I have been for the last 5 year.

Eating less food than you are supposed is not a healthy way to lose weight. It's lazy

Supermod

Seriously, would you all pay me what you pay Weight Watchers if I tell you the secret to losing weight?!

Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat sensibly. Do not over indulge. Burn off more calories than you intake. Thats right. Exercise. Never heard of it? [url]www.dictionary.com[/url]

CFC_Mark;7488373

Eating less food than you are supposed is not a healthy way to lose … Eating less food than you are supposed is not a healthy way to lose weight. It's lazy

What? So If I ate 3500 kcals a day and I only needed 2500 I'm being lazy? You constantly come out with nonsense.

I have lost 12lbs in 6 weeks by cutting out chocolate, crisps and snack foods and eating sensibly.

macdoona;7488428

I have lost 12lbs in 6 weeks by cutting out chocolate, crisps and snack … I have lost 12lbs in 6 weeks by cutting out chocolate, crisps and snack foods and eating sensibly.

Lazy that is

Paddy_o_furniture;7488433

Lazy that is

How is it lazy?

Supermod

macdoona;7488443

How is it lazy?

He was being sarcastic is relation to another member.

CFC_Mark;7488373

Eating less food than you are supposed is not a healthy way to lose … Eating less food than you are supposed is not a healthy way to lose weight. It's lazy

magicjay1986;7488459

He was being sarcastic is relation to another member.

Sorry long night, and feeling rubbish

Paddy_o_furniture;7488397

What? So If I ate 3500 kcals a day and I only needed 2500 I'm being … What? So If I ate 3500 kcals a day and I only needed 2500 I'm being lazy? You constantly come out with nonsense.

What are you on about?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/thomasapp1/chocolate_eclair.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions