Anyone done a trade in for ps4 pro at game (cod offer)?

Posted 26th Oct
I have an old ps4 pro which is so loud, was thinking of trading in the offer where you can trade in a ps4 for 140£, anyone seen how much they would do it for my ps4 pro?

if not much more would be worth selling my pro and buying a og ps4 to trade in otherwise, anyone tried?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

14 Comments
If I were you I'd just give the vents and fan on my Pro a good cleaning out and just hold on a year until the PS5 is released.
Clean the ps4 pro's fans or look in to getting the thermal paste changed, it's money thrown away when you already have a ps4 pro.
My PS4 pro is the same mate. I can't believe how loud it is 😳 its unbelievable
Haircut_10026/10/2019 15:09

If I were you I'd just give the vents and fan on my Pro a good cleaning …If I were you I'd just give the vents and fan on my Pro a good cleaning out and just hold on a year until the PS5 is released.

Done already no good, probs need new thermal paste but above my capability, and secondly I'm not buying ps5, I only play fortnite and the pro over the original is not much different for such game, ps5 be the same I'll be keeping at least 2 years-3
Westwoodo26/10/2019 15:10

Clean the ps4 pro's fans or look in to getting the thermal paste changed, …Clean the ps4 pro's fans or look in to getting the thermal paste changed, it's money thrown away when you already have a ps4 pro.

Is but thermal change is above my ability
efc_4ever26/10/2019 18:52

My PS4 pro is the same mate. I can't believe how loud it is 😳 its …My PS4 pro is the same mate. I can't believe how loud it is 😳 its unbelievable

I have headphones on so not too fussed but it keeps up heat and energy I'd imagine
Gumbon26/10/2019 19:13

Is but thermal change is above my ability

That's why I said look in to it, someone local should be able to do it it less than 30 mins and for less than £20, game will rip you off, you would be better off selling the pro privately and then buy a new ps4.

Get a can of compressed air and clean your pros air ducts.
Edited by: "Westwoodo" 26th Oct
I'm sure there will be a trade in for PS4 pro for ps5.
MR112326/10/2019 19:46

I'm sure there will be a trade in for PS4 pro for ps5.

I don't want the ps5, I play fortnite only, I went to a pc place and played on a 1500£ pc and was not that impressed over my PS4 pro so fail to see why I want the ps5 for.
Went today, traded in my very first original ps4 500gb first models released with any old crappy cables I could find, and a few old games I don’t play anymore. £134 all in, plus the ps4 pro is quiet, can’t hear any fans at all!
Gumbon26/10/2019 19:48

I don't want the ps5, I play fortnite only, I went to a pc place and …I don't want the ps5, I play fortnite only, I went to a pc place and played on a 1500£ pc and was not that impressed over my PS4 pro so fail to see why I want the ps5 for.

Your going to folk out an amount for same model you already have, it's going to be similar cost to upgrade to ps5. Might as well have the latest and would have a higher resale value.
actually ps5 will cost a lot more, forgot the price tag. Oops. Forget what I said lol
Edited by: "MR1123" 26th Oct
Mines the same sounds like a jumbo jet
MR112326/10/2019 21:18

Your going to folk out an amount for same model you already have, it's …Your going to folk out an amount for same model you already have, it's going to be similar cost to upgrade to ps5. Might as well have the latest and would have a higher resale value.

Well thinking the ps4 og is 140 £, if the upgrade pro to this offer was lets say 100£, then sell the game on fb for 40£ then it only costs 60£ more.

I'd get something lot queiter and also have another 2 years warranty and new controller.

I could sell the pro on FB and buy someons ps4 to do this deal but bit more effort theb i'd like.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants