Groups

anyone done this?

bushcraft holiday?
    apparentley i would really like it
    anyone know any good ones?

6 Comments

Who said you would?

And 1 day holidays are best because it's over quicker.

Yeah, go to

[url]www.raymears.com[/url]

They run all sort of courses which are really highly recommended. Ray is the bushcraft master! The courses are expensive, but you get very highly trained instructors (not always Ray sadly).
    Have a look and see what they have to offer.

excellent idea, sort of thing i'd love to do, deffo the Ray Mears site for a starter.

Original Poster

richp;7584499

excellent idea, sort of thing i'd love to do, deffo the Ray Mears site … excellent idea, sort of thing i'd love to do, deffo the Ray Mears site for a starter.

they dont seem to do hunting though which im mainly after:thumbsup:

Original Poster

studentessa;7584486

Yeah, go to[url]www.raymears.com[/url]They run all sort of courses which … Yeah, go to[url]www.raymears.com[/url]They run all sort of courses which are really highly recommended. Ray is the bushcraft master! The courses are expensive, but you get very highly trained instructors (not always Ray sadly).Have a look and see what they have to offer.

cheers:thumbsup:
    repped:)

take plenty of water,a sat nav,map and compass as backup and mobile phone and dynamo charger and change of clothing for night time and sign the register so people know what direction you are heading.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions