Found 6th Jun 2009
Never tried it myself but came across this article, the smackheads must be loving it if it gets to them!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

10 Comments

It's disgusting.

horrible, just dont even waste your money

Not really a direct answer to the question, but I am currently in Florida, and came across huge cans of Red Bull (Just under 500 ml) so had a couple today (Could explain why I'm still wide awake) :-D

Truly one of the worst drinks I have tasted, and it was cold when I tried it, I shudder to think what a luke warm can would taste like. :?

Time.com

According to this analysis, the 0.13 micrograms of cocaine per can of the … According to this analysis, the 0.13 micrograms of cocaine per can of the drink does not pose a serious health threat — you'd have to drink 12,000 L of Red Bull Cola for negative effects to be felt

Bah, if your going to do something crazy, like putting cocaine into a drink, at least have the bottle (no pun intended) to put a little bit more in next time.

Banned

cw9652;5415222

Not really a direct answer to the question, but I am currently in … Not really a direct answer to the question, but I am currently in Florida, and came across huge cans of Red Bull (Just under 500 ml) so had a couple today (Could explain why I'm still wide awake) :-D

Bored or what? I could think of so many better things to be doing on holiday :thinking:

PhearFactor;5415238

Bah, if your going to do something crazy, like putting cocaine into a … Bah, if your going to do something crazy, like putting cocaine into a drink, at least have the bottle (no pun intended) to put a little bit more in next time.

I actually thought that was a bit of a mad comment at first, until I read the article. :roll:

How are you supposed to drink this anyway....through your mouth or through your nose? :whistling:

:giggle:

It is awful (tastes really bad)

It's crazy, I really don't see how they can actually get away with it. I know its only a tiny amount.. but... it makes me wonder what sort of stuff we are ingesting which we are not being told about.

I think Coca Cola did a similar thing in the past but I am not sure if it is just rumours or not.

Wikipedia says Coca Cola use to contain 9 milligrams of Cocaine, thats a massive difference to the 0.13 micrograms in Red Bull lol. It says they stopped doing this in 1904 and used spent coca leaves instead, but now they use cocaine-free coca leaf extract.. lol - sounds stupid to me. Why even use the coca leaf if the main thing in it is being removed, it sounds a little bit suspicious to me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions