Groups

Anyone else addicted to FarmVille on Facebook?

I think i go on there like 40 times a day to harvest my virtual crops anyone else the same?
    Also anyone know how to get FarmVille Notes or cash mine is stuck on 18 notes

17 Comments

my sisterinlaw

u have to buy the farmville notes i used to b addicted lol i got bored i now go on yoville or farmtown or petsociety lol

raptorcigs;6472622

my sisterinlaw

wow rappy we havent seen you for ages, you okay? xx

yup i is good

raptorcigs;6472644

yup i is good

whew, was worried xx

pc probs

Join the club!
    I know you can buy the notes via your bank( real money!!! I do draw the line there though!) or if you complete online surveys and join certain sites = SPAM, SPAM, SPAM

I prefer the restaurant one, "restaurant city" I think its called.

My daughter plays it all the time

Mrs is on it all the bloody time, turns it off & gets the ironing board out 5 mins before I get in.

I play it everyday >_> My gf got me addicted.

I'm level 35 now, got a huge villa and I only plant crops that take 1-4 days because i'm bored of going on every few hours.

farm town is much better,you earn coins to spend on things and can employ people to do jobs for you ,love it !

Original Poster

Kickboxa;6472698

Join the club! I know you can buy the notes via your bank( real money!!! … Join the club! I know you can buy the notes via your bank( real money!!! I do draw the line there though!) or if you complete online surveys and join certain sites = SPAM, SPAM, SPAM

yeah i did 6 surveys and nothing appeared it was a waste of time morrisons, asda etc

me i love it , i have elephants on my farm now

45million people playing this game on facebook - if they spend just a quid each a month, big monies for them!!
    I havent been playing this.. yet but might have to give it a go.

Original Poster

surveys for farm cash don't work

i was addicted to FarmTown for like 2 whole days. got upto level 19 in two days. but after that never played it again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands22
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings44
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222

See more discussions