Groups

Anyone else been out tonight?

Banned
    Just returned from a night out dressed as a Mexican with a Sol in hand. Anyone else been out tonight? I went to liquid and it was far too busy, so decided to come back home.

15 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Hello...

pics of you as Mexican?

Original Poster Banned

U might have to wait a few days. I'm not the one who took my camera out!!

phatboy123;5405495

pics of you as Mexican?

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/7ROG2CAGFF6HYCALUB7R1CACO6LRWCA4053.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Is this you?[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

Certainly had the hat on the head, but afraid the willy and beach didn't come into play.

davidhurn;5405505

Certainly had the hat on the head, but afraid the willy and beach didn't … Certainly had the hat on the head, but afraid the willy and beach didn't come into play.

Shame, had many a frolick on my home town beach:oops:

davidhurn;5405505

Certainly had the hat on the head, but afraid the willy and beach didn't … Certainly had the hat on the head, but afraid the willy and beach didn't come into play.

:lol:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5405509

:lol:

Cheeky, cheeky lfc is out and about again!

How did you get the cash?

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;5405540

How did you get the cash?

Parentals. £100 subbed for a week! Will have to sell my iphone when I get back at the weekend and also get a job!

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;5405552

What's liquid, a night club?What town?

Ye liquid/envy is a club. Headed out in Newcastle upon Tyne!

i havent left my flat since sunday :oops:

going out loads this weekend though :-D

Original Poster Banned

ilovelilac;5405579

i havent left my flat since sunday :oops:going out loads this weekend … i havent left my flat since sunday :oops:going out loads this weekend though :-D

Haha, finished exams last Wed, had a quiet few days as I had no money. Had to contact the parents to send me money and the past week I've been out 3 days, and I'm out 2moz too.

davidhurn;5405581

Haha, finished exams last Wed, had a quiet few days as I had no money. … Haha, finished exams last Wed, had a quiet few days as I had no money. Had to contact the parents to send me money and the past week I've been out 3 days, and I'm out 2moz too.

finished my exam on thursday and just been lazing at home since went shopping on sunday thats bout it :w00t:

Jumpingphil;5405588

Did you get to play the quiz in the end?]Here is the link if you didn't.

i didnt, will play that later, im on facebk scrabble now :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      3. word association Game73844474
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions