Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone else blocked from caffe nero?

Posted 17th Oct 2018
Hi.

My caffe nero app is saying i have been blocked but not sure why. Could someone please check their cafe nero app and let me know if its system fault or have i indeed been blocked?!! Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

34 Comments
Did you use the telegraph free drink link and don't have a telegraph sub
caverncity7 m ago

Did you use the telegraph free drink link and don't have a telegraph sub

Yes!
I believe screenshots don't work. Maybe the App didn't either.

And that thread notched up 1700° !!
Lol
Contact them and find out
MR112318/10/2018 12:43

Contact them and find out

I did. Waiting for a reply
If you haven't lost stamps so what.
ssc159 s ago

If you haven't lost stamps so what.

I did. Plus 4 completed stamp cards.
I'm blocked too. I also used the telegraph code and had 4 full loyalty cards. Sad day
manicmidlander18/10/2018 15:15

I'm blocked too. I also used the telegraph code and had 4 full loyalty …I'm blocked too. I also used the telegraph code and had 4 full loyalty cards. Sad day

Rather unfair to do that tbh. A simple warning would of been enough.
SteMoss18/10/2018 15:16

Rather unfair to do that tbh. A simple warning would of been enough.

what was the deal? free coffee? what did you do to earn loyalty cards?
brilly18/10/2018 15:58

what was the deal? free coffee? what did you do to earn loyalty cards?

Just used the telegraph free drink offer. And earned stamps mostly via o2 priority on a tuesday
SteMoss18/10/2018 16:00

Just used the telegraph free drink offer. And earned stamps mostly via o2 …Just used the telegraph free drink offer. And earned stamps mostly via o2 priority on a tuesday

just a single one? seems a bit harsh but teach you a lesson
probably looking for any excuse if you only drink their freebies
brilly18/10/2018 16:03

just a single one? seems a bit harsh but teach you a lesson probably …just a single one? seems a bit harsh but teach you a lesson probably looking for any excuse if you only drink their freebies

I always buy food at the same time. Rejoined again now
SteMoss1 m ago

I always buy food at the same time. Rejoined again now

definitely harsh with the prices in coffee shops for food
how about a hot drinks flask to allieviate ALL of your problems ?
SteMoss18/10/2018 12:44

I did. Waiting for a reply

Did you hear back from them about your account?
Just tried to log into my app and I'm also blocked. Used it fine on Tuesday to earn loyalty stamps when claiming my O2 drink. I did not take advantage of the Telegraph offer as this thread is the first I've heard of it. I had 6 fully stamped cards on the account! Email sent to check what's going on.
theshabster19/10/2018 14:28

Did you hear back from them about your account?Just tried to log into my …Did you hear back from them about your account?Just tried to log into my app and I'm also blocked. Used it fine on Tuesday to earn loyalty stamps when claiming my O2 drink. I did not take advantage of the Telegraph offer as this thread is the first I've heard of it. I had 6 fully stamped cards on the account! Email sent to check what's going on.

Yes, basically i don’t make them money and have had too many freebies ie. o2 priority, welcometonero2018, telegraph etc. Disgusting really
SteMoss19/10/2018 14:30

Yes, basically i don’t make them money and have had too many freebies ie. o …Yes, basically i don’t make them money and have had too many freebies ie. o2 priority, welcometonero2018, telegraph etc. Disgusting really

What was their response? Did they accuse you of abusing the system or similar?
Looks like I'll end up losing my 6 fully stamped cards. So what if I only use it in conjunction with O2...there's nothing wrong with doing that.
theshabster19/10/2018 14:34

What was their response? Did they accuse you of abusing the system or …What was their response? Did they accuse you of abusing the system or similar?Looks like I'll end up losing my 6 fully stamped cards. So what if I only use it in conjunction with O2...there's nothing wrong with doing that.

Abusing the system and said im barred from Caffe Nero too lol
SteMoss19/10/2018 14:35

Abusing the system and said im barred from Caffe Nero too lol

How on earth are they going to enforce that?!?
theshabster19/10/2018 14:42

How on earth are they going to enforce that?!?

Well i downloaded the app today after resetting my phone and used code welcometonero2018 and went caffe nero and used it....so in answer to your question...they cant!! LOL

Abit annoyed that i lost a few fully stamped cards but i have had alot of freebies in the past, although i do buy breakfast from there.
SteMoss1 m ago

Well i downloaded the app today after resetting my phone and used code …Well i downloaded the app today after resetting my phone and used code welcometonero2018 and went caffe nero and used it....so in answer to your question...they cant!! LOL Abit annoyed that i lost a few fully stamped cards but i have had alot of freebies in the past, although i do buy breakfast from there.

Ahhhhhh, so you have to do a full phone reset do you? I know removing the app and re-installing doesn't work. Sent you a PM.
I got banned too and 2 of my friends, still haven’t heard back from support but I’m guessing it’s the same! Still, new account this morning and a cheeky welcometonero2018 code and we’re back in business with a free coffee
gareth.lynchExC3 m ago

I got banned too and 2 of my friends, still haven’t heard back from s …I got banned too and 2 of my friends, still haven’t heard back from support but I’m guessing it’s the same! Still, new account this morning and a cheeky welcometonero2018 code and we’re back in business with a free coffee

No wonder we got blocked!
What does it say on screen when you are banned?
35734013-wBIpV.jpg
Unlucky Chuckie basically
I’m back with a new account and have 8 free coffees already thanks nero
tyrone.whatley27 m ago

I’m back with a new account and have 8 free coffees already thanks nero

How do you get them?
Look it up there is a loop hole in the system you can get as many as you want 😃
Hate to reopen this thread, but, I have just been blocked by them for suspected promo and QR code abuse - basically I only use the O2 priority, nectar vouchers and very occassionally purchase a drink. Apparantly this is deemed as 'abuse' - obviosuly not making them enough money!
Edward-311/07/2019 16:08

Hate to reopen this thread, but, I have just been blocked by them for …Hate to reopen this thread, but, I have just been blocked by them for suspected promo and QR code abuse - basically I only use the O2 priority, nectar vouchers and very occassionally purchase a drink. Apparantly this is deemed as 'abuse' - obviosuly not making them enough money!

Haha funny because ive been blocked about 5 times! They dont like you to just use O2 and the buy one get one free offer. Just make another account with a new email address and phone number. They are a complete joke.
Oh gosh! It's the first time I've been blocked actually, I do make use of the O2 every week and the 2 for 1 on iced drinks when it comes around, nectar is pretty good too. They clearly don;t favour THEIR OWN partnerships with these other brands and call making good use of them all 'ABUSE'. Onwards and upwards....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants