Groups

Anyone else bored?

Nothing on tv, bored, bored,bored..... anyone else? what ya up to??

71 Comments

I'm bored too. Buggering about on facebook and seeing if there are any brill deals to be had on here

Original Poster

Shona77

I'm bored too. Buggering about on facebook and seeing if there are any … I'm bored too. Buggering about on facebook and seeing if there are any brill deals to be had on here

you seen any thing interesting?

^^^^ That too

so bored you posted it twice huh? lol

Banned

HUKD is very boring these days

Original Poster

[/b] so bored you posted it twice huh? lol[/b]

did'nt want to run the risk of been ignored lol (_;)
    Edited by: "sameena1" 22nd Nov 2010

Original Poster

DLM

HUKD is very boring these days

ive only been a member for about 9 months & yeh it's been kinda borin so far

Banned

sameena1

ive only been a member for about 9 months & yeh it's been kinda borin so … ive only been a member for about 9 months & yeh it's been kinda borin so far

You need to get a HUKD stalker (_;)

im bored but just about to go to bed so i dont have to watch my fella play assassins creed.

Banned

pink-ka

im bored but just about to go to bed so i dont have to watch my fella … im bored but just about to go to bed so i dont have to watch my fella play assassins creed.

Good night.

Hope Charlie is being a good little boy x x

im going to watch "The Impressions Show with Culshaw and Stephenson" on iplayer to see if its any good.

sameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored (_;)

Original Poster

Night pink-ka swt dreamzzz, lol mines playing.....COD arrrgh! so boring! trying to persuade him to go get a take out.... what do you think my chances are?? lol

DLM

You need to get a HUKD stalker (_;)

rehydrated

sameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored … sameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored (_;)

That didnt take long!

Original Poster

[bsameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored
    ][/b] haha im not the only 1... so excite us all pmsl

sameena1

Night pink-ka swt dreamzzz, lol mines playing.....COD arrrgh! so boring! … Night pink-ka swt dreamzzz, lol mines playing.....COD arrrgh! so boring! trying to persuade him to go get a take out.... what do you think my chances are?? lol

At this time of night?! Why so late!

Original Poster

You need to get a HUKD stalker

already had a few of tose lol

Banned

sameena1

[bsameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored … [bsameena1 send me your email address and I'll make sure you're not bored ][/b] haha im not the only 1... so excite us all pmsl

Night night sameena1

It looks like you have found a stalker

Banned

sameena1

already had a few of tose lol

Me too.

Night night

Original Poster

[/quote] At this time of night?! Why so late!
    [/quote] what Cod or takeaway? i've got a craven for chicken donner on chips lol
    Edited by: "sameena1" 22nd Nov 2010

Really bored, will be getting up out of bed in like 6 hours so prob should go to bed but intrigued to see the amazon black friday deals tbh + looking at new phones.

Original Poster

Night night

swt dreamzz

Banned

sameena1

At this time of night?! Why so late![/quote] what Cod or takeaway? i've got a craven for chicken donner on chips lol[/quote]

Oh no!

sameena1

At this time of night?! Why so late![/quote] what Cod or takeaway? i've got a craven for chicken donner on chips lol[/quote]

A takeaway but i retract my statement because that actually does sound tempting

Here's the deal. All you wimmin with your fellas playing with their consoles, get your kit off, walk in front of the screen and bend over to pick something up. If he shouts and swears and tells you to get out the way, then I would been questioning your relationship

Original Poster

bargaincrazy09

Really bored, will be getting up out of bed in like 6 hours so prob … Really bored, will be getting up out of bed in like 6 hours so prob should go to bed but intrigued to see the amazon black friday deals tbh + looking at new phones.

when do they start? its monday tomorrow lol
    what phone you looking?

I might not be here to answer......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................away to play COD

Original Poster

Here's the deal. All you wimmin with your fellas playing with their … Here's the deal. All you wimmin with your fellas playing with their consoles, get your kit off, walk in front of the screen and bend over to pick something up. If he shouts and swears and tells you to get out the way, then I would been questioning your relationship

lmao,lmao don't need to get my kit off just say the word n he's there pmsl

Original Poster

A takeaway but i retract my statement because that actually does sound … A takeaway but i retract my statement because that actually does sound tempting

lol it is, but prob not a good idea at this time

sameena1

lol it is, but prob not a good idea at this time

Too late, you've already convinced me! And ordering with justeat so they deliver to your door!

Original Poster

I might not be here to … I might not be here to answer......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................away to play COD

looool i would'nt if i was you... you gotta be up in 6 hrs lol but so do i

sameena1

when do they start? its monday tomorrow lolwhat phone you looking?

Haha I know, but apparently its a big deal in America and it starts Monday, but I thought it might be updated at 12 but I dont think it is lol.

Looking at the new blackberry 9780 , got the 9700 the now so just seeing if its worth the upgrade

sitting at work, waiting for my inbox to be filled
    also watching Drag Me To Hell on Sky movies....

Original Poster

Too late, you've already convinced me! And ordering with justeat so they … Too late, you've already convinced me! And ordering with justeat so they deliver to your door!

just eat? whats that? the take away we get it from does'nt deliver

sameena1

just eat? whats that? the take away we get it from does'nt deliver

justeat is a website with loads of takeaways around the country on it. you look at their menu, order it and they deliver. See if your one is on there!

arcangel111

sitting at work, waiting for my inbox to be filled also watching Drag … sitting at work, waiting for my inbox to be filled also watching Drag Me To Hell on Sky movies....

What do you actually do if you dont mind me asking as you always seem to be doing something at work lol

Original Poster

sitting at work, waiting for my inbox to be filled

ahem with what? movie any good? i have'nt seen it

Original Poster

What do you actually do if you dont mind me asking as you always seem to … What do you actually do if you dont mind me asking as you always seem to be doing something at work lol

+1

Original Poster

Haha I know, but apparently its a big deal in America and it starts … Haha I know, but apparently its a big deal in America and it starts Monday, but I thought it might be updated at 12 but I dont think it is lol.

lol let me no if you find any thing gooood

Original Poster

my battery's going....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions