Groups

Anyone Else Bored?Just Need a Chat, Then Come on In.......

......chat, flirt (goes without saying) compare notes ;-) just have some friendly banter and lets make each other smile

1228 Comments

Bored in work here.

No, am pooped after a fun day out :0), just downed a bottle of cider and now relaxing

Original Poster

hunchback;5967785

Bored in work here.

boring isnt it :roll:

choc1969;5967797

No, am pooped after a fun day out :0), just downed a bottle of cider and … No, am pooped after a fun day out :0), just downed a bottle of cider and now relaxing

definately going to open that bottle of red now.....you have helped me come to that decision :-D

YES!!! I'm thinking about running naked down my street .......or getting my hubby to ...just for the entertainment value:lol:

Original Poster

hannah19790;5967810

YES!!! I'm thinking about running naked down my street .......or getting … YES!!! I'm thinking about running naked down my street .......or getting my hubby to ...just for the entertainment value:lol:

either way....get it videod and let us all see....perk the evening up no end :thumbsup:

im not bored just tired, spent the day at Hatton country village and im very sinburnt forgot to take suncream lol

Just ran a bath, and opened a bottle of wine

I'm bored, already drank 4 cans of Kopparberg today :oops:

Banned

trumpets

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5967820

im not bored just tired, spent the day at Hatton country village and im … im not bored just tired, spent the day at Hatton country village and im very sinburnt forgot to take suncream lolJust ran a bath, and opened a bottle of wine

rwm24;5967824

I'm bored, already drank 4 cans of Kopparberg today :oops:

starsparkle2311;5967825

Exactly the same here Bitsey, only I'm on the Rosé,lol

Looks like I have some catching up to do! Bottoms up! :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5967815

either way....get it videod and let us all see....perk the evening up no … either way....get it videod and let us all see....perk the evening up no end :thumbsup:

Might be worth a laugh..........me running:lol:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5967833

trumpets

bottoms up! :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;5967840

bottoms up! :thumbsup:

wondered why its just gone dark round here :w00t:

dog_cop;5967833

trumpets

Ok, ok wot am I missing out on?? I know this is gonna be a reeeeally stupid question and Im gonna be ridiculed no end.........but wot's all the trumpet stuff??:? :oops:

Not had time to bored today bitsey:? Just on here destressing...

mmm. got a bottle of that rose in the fridge SS(dont know how to type that e:lol:) Might have just one,cant have the bottle just in case I gotta go out again.

rosie2008;5967861

Not had time to bored today bitsey:? Just on here destressing... mmm. got … Not had time to bored today bitsey:? Just on here destressing... mmm. got a bottle of that rose in the fridge SS(dont know how to type that e:lol:) Might have just one,cant have the bottle just in case I gotta go out again.

Hey hun.......any news on hubby??

Original Poster

dog_cop;5967848

wondered why its just gone dark round here :w00t:

cheeky beggar........true though :oops:

hannah19790;5967872

Hey hun.......any news on hubby??

He`s ok at the mo hannah. We`re having a few scary moments but hopefully all will be well. Keep fingers crossed.

dog_cop;5967870

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXU9Ur9QznE[COLOR="Black"]TRUMPETS [/COLOR]

Still don't get it:oops:

rosie2008;5967884

He`s ok at the mo hannah. We`re having a few scary moments but hopefully … He`s ok at the mo hannah. We`re having a few scary moments but hopefully all will be well. Keep fingers crossed.

Will do hun xx

Original Poster

rosie2008;5967861

Not had time to bored today bitsey:? Just on here destressing... mmm. got … Not had time to bored today bitsey:? Just on here destressing... mmm. got a bottle of that rose in the fridge SS(dont know how to type that e:lol:) Might have just one,cant have the bottle just in case I gotta go out again.

keeping everything crossed ( within reason) for you and your hubby x

just struggled getting the cork out of my red......all good now.....phew :-D

hannah19790;5967888

Still don't get it:oops:

me neither:giggle:

bitseylango;5967898

keeping everything crossed ( within reason) for you and your hubby xjust … keeping everything crossed ( within reason) for you and your hubby xjust struggled getting the cork out of my red......all good now.....phew :-D

enjoy bitsey. :-D

rosie2008;5967908

me neither:giggle:

Oh I don't feel quite so stoopid now then:-D lol

hannah19790;5967916

Oh I don't feel quite so stoopid now then:-D lol

:giggle: bitsey you got an idiots guide for us:whistling::p

Original Poster

not only am I bored but the men in my house are having bowel problems tonight....poor dog is getting the blame for the stench :roll:

Hope to god we dont have unexpected visitors.......it stinks in here :oops:

Original Poster

rosie2008;5967921

:giggle: bitsey you got an idiots guide for us:whistling::p

not really, just D_C's bizarre sense of humour :-D

Banned

bitseylango;5967929

not really, just D_C's bizarre sense of humour :-D

I thought it was a pre requisite for being on here.. there again wooooooooosh :w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5967941

I thought it was a pre requisite for being on here.. there again … I thought it was a pre requisite for being on here.. there again wooooooooosh :w00t:

being bizarre.......or having a sense of humour?

Banned

bitseylango;5967954

being bizarre.......or having a sense of humour?

both you fool

bitseylango;5967924

not only am I bored but the men in my house are having bowel problems … not only am I bored but the men in my house are having bowel problems tonight....poor dog is getting the blame for the stench :roll:Hope to god we dont have unexpected visitors.......it stinks in here :oops:

LMAO:lol:........lovely Bits.....just lovely:p

Original Poster

dog_cop;5967959

both you fool

fool???:x play nice :thumbsup:

hannah19790;5967963

LMAO:lol:........lovely Bits.....just lovely:p

trust me.......its far from lovely http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/ekelig/g010.gif

Banned

anyway how come a few interlopers in here .. quite in the word game rooms:-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;5967986

anyway how come a few interlopers in here .. quite in the word game … anyway how come a few interlopers in here .. quite in the word game rooms:-D

boredom.......makes people stray from the norm :whistling:

Banned

bitseylango;5967996

boredom.......makes people stray from the norm :whistling:

well gtfo i say http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p020.gif

OH FFS!!! Someone dooooooooo something........start a row....have an affair....dooooooo something pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!

Original Poster

where is everyone tonight? slow in here tonight or what?????

Original Poster

hannah19790;5968024

OH FFS!!! Someone dooooooooo something........start a row....have an … OH FFS!!! Someone dooooooooo something........start a row....have an affair....dooooooo something pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!

shall we just make stuff up? :-D

bitseylango;5967924

not only am I bored but the men in my house are having bowel problems … not only am I bored but the men in my house are having bowel problems tonight....poor dog is getting the blame for the stench Hope to god we dont have unexpected visitors.......it stinks in here

pmsl. the daily habits of the bitsey household for all the world to know. Where would we be without them:-D

dog_cop;5967986

anyway how come a few interlopers in here .. quite in the word game rooms

Oi,get back in ya kennel you:p

starsparkle2311;5967990

Mine's warm, I couldn't wait for it chilling,lol, for the 'é' press Alt … Mine's warm, I couldn't wait for it chilling,lol, for the 'é' press Alt Gr at the same time you type the letter:)

:lol: been told that before.....never remember it....gonna put a label on the keyboard:roll:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5968038

yeh, that sounds good,lol

ok....you first. lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828
      3. word association Game74044546
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88

See more discussions