Groups

anyone else coming down with cold?

had awful dull headache that wont shift all day and now im starting to get snotty! hope it doesnt get any worse

16 Comments

Just got over one. Don't worry, only took 3 or 4 weeks to go!

Original Poster

Richierea;4840192

Just got over one. Don't worry, only took 4 or 5 weeks to go!

awww dont say that!!! was hoping this one wouldnt be bad as i just had one about 4 months ago! on the hot lemons already hoping to shift it for nightshift tomorrow night

Awful bugs going around here weve had colds for 3 weeks

it happens to me all the time! well what a mean is i work with kids and when your body is used to running around constantly you dont have to to be or feel ill and then when its the holidays your body starts to unwind and relax and then the bugs set in!

Original Poster

wulshaz;4840248

it happens to me all the time! well what a mean is i work with kids and … it happens to me all the time! well what a mean is i work with kids and when your body is used to running around constantly you dont have to to be or feel ill and then when its the holidays your body starts to unwind and relax and then the bugs set in!

i work in a care home for disabled adults and ive never caught as many bugs before i started! one person gets something...everyone does! trouble is im on 12 hour night shifts this week and got an awfully busy week next week. so not good timing

wulshaz;4840248

it happens to me all the time! well what a mean is i work with kids and … it happens to me all the time! well what a mean is i work with kids and when your body is used to running around constantly you dont have to to be or feel ill and then when its the holidays your body starts to unwind and relax and then the bugs set in!

Same here. I'm always ill in the school holidays!

** erects barriers, dismantles the severn bridge, keep the lurgy away from me!**

lol

Me too ;-(

I blame this site...too much time munching on rubbish whilst i browse ;-(

Original Poster

wakemeupb4ugogo;4840470

Me too ;-(I blame this site...too much time munching on rubbish whilst i … Me too ;-(I blame this site...too much time munching on rubbish whilst i browse ;-(

aww hope your better soon. apparantly youre supposed to feed a cold so keep munchin :thumbsup:

Yes , i saw my sister yesterday and she had a awful cold. Now this morning i am really suffering with one, my eyes wont stop streaming either.

I have sinusitis

Had it since Wednesday. Feel like carp.

ive had one since february . sniffing all the time.
    i think im starting to get hayfever angain. people say that other people got hayfever very early this year!

Original Poster

well i feel a bit better tonight than what i did lastnight, fingers crossed it wont come back! got nightshift tonight though so come early hours i will be getting annoyed and want to go to bed lol

mine just went but only had it for 3 days came up randomly was quite bad though.

wulshaz;4840248

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions