Groups

Anyone else drinking tonight?

Banned
    Im getting there already only just gone 8 lol.... whats every1 up2 then? spill the beans.... =D

55 Comments

Me I Need It AFTER THE DAY I HAVE HAD LOOKING AT BITSEYS DINO MOVIE

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;4889679

Me I Need It

lol now ive started tempted to go out. always the way... cant really afford it though!

4 cans of stella artois 4 -and 1 can Heineken down - just opened a bottle of fizz with the OH (half price bubbly from M&S, had worse . . .) and possibly breaking out Gears 2 later once she's passed out!

Should be playing by 10 - latest . . .

quiet night in...some TV (Red Dwarf if girlfriend dont mind!) some wine, some ben and jerrys, and maybe a little more

raptorcigs;4889679

lol awwwww

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]ANDRE YOU LEGEND!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THE DWARF!!!! REPPED!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

mbgringo;4889708

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]ANDRE YOU LEGEND!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THE DWARF!!!! … [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]ANDRE YOU LEGEND!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THE DWARF!!!! REPPED!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

45 minutes and counting!

Nobody will believe me if I said a couple of sweet sherries!!! I'm ploughing through some cheap + cheerful Carlsbergs from the Tesco deal:)

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4889693

4 cans of stella artois 4 -and 1 can Heineken down - just opened a bottle … 4 cans of stella artois 4 -and 1 can Heineken down - just opened a bottle of fizz with the OH (half price bubbly from M&S, had worse . . .) and possibly breaking out Gears 2 later once she's passed out! :)Nice 1 mate :-D ... do you play COD5 or PURE online bud? ill be online later if u fancy a gameShould be playing by 10 - latest . . .

awoodhall2003;4889695

quiet night in...some TV (Red Dwarf if girlfriend dont mind!) some wine, … quiet night in...some TV (Red Dwarf if girlfriend dont mind!) some wine, some ben and jerrys, and maybe a little more

ahh i cant handle wine! everytime i drink it im sick lol

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4889719

Nobody will believe me if I said a couple of sweet sherries!!! I'm … Nobody will believe me if I said a couple of sweet sherries!!! I'm ploughing through some cheap + cheerful Carlsbergs from the Tesco deal:)

ive been on the carlsbergs the last few nights also.... on the stella tonight though

raptorcigs;4889679

ooopsie :oops: hope your not too traumatised ;-)

DangerGod;4889724

Nice 1 mate ... do you play COD5 or PURE online bud? ill be online later … Nice 1 mate ... do you play COD5 or PURE online bud? ill be online later if u fancy a game

Hopefully pickin up COD 5 next week for the 360 (still not set back up on live properly, can't retrieve my old gamertag so setup a new one . . . . look like a frickin nooooob now :x) will PM my GT over m8 :thumbsup:

DangerGod;4889736

ive been on the carlsbergs the last few nights also.... on the stella … ive been on the carlsbergs the last few nights also.... on the stella tonight though

My green bin is looking a bit too green at the moment:w00t:

awoodhall2003;4889695

quiet night in...some TV (Red Dwarf if girlfriend dont mind!) some wine, … quiet night in...some TV (Red Dwarf if girlfriend dont mind!) some wine, some ben and jerrys, and maybe a little more

whats so good about red dwarf????:?

ilovepink;4889776

Red + small:?

mbgringo;4889708

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]ANDRE YOU LEGEND!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THE DWARF!!!! … [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]ANDRE YOU LEGEND!!!! FORGOT ABOUT THE DWARF!!!! REPPED!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

anytime...im waiting till 9 and watching it on dave +1 or whatever it is.
    as the girlfriend is watching eastenders and i forgot as well

ilovepink;4889776

New Series after God knows how long

Train Driver;4889778

Red + small:?

. . . how did you know what I last typed into NHS direct???? :x

ilovepink;4889776

its really funny and some of it is totally classic culturally.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4889772

Hopefully pickin up COD 5 next week for the 360 (still not set back up on … Hopefully pickin up COD 5 next week for the 360 (still not set back up on live properly, can't retrieve my old gamertag so setup a new one . . . . look like a frickin nooooob now :x) will PM my GT over m8 :thumbsup:

thats weird you mention that mate im having the same problem, i try to recover my old GT and it comes up with a new Gamertag! although i have email from MS confirming my old GT.... i look a noob also lol... yeh PM it over bud.

mbgringo;4889791

. . . how did you know what I last typed into NHS direct???? :x

pmsl!

Just opened a wee can of Pear Cider, the first of many.

Was drinkin g a large glass of Baileys but its soooo sickly and leaves a big grogger at the back of your throat

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4889774

My green bin is looking a bit too green at the moment:w00t:

haha i could say the same as the bottles of stella are green also. although they are stacked up next to me and not in the bin yet lol

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4889806

It's Friday, need you ask?lllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooool

i know your drinking lllolll :-D

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4889825

[COLOR="Red"]really, is it that obvious?[/COLOR] don't answer … [COLOR="Red"]really, is it that obvious?[/COLOR] don't answer that.............

Yes. :whistling:

:-( My glayva which I was really looking forward to has mysteriously disappeared:roll:

I don't smoke or drink.i'm an angel;-)

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4889895

haha Angel.... ya right

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4889876

:-( My glayva which I was really looking forward to has mysteriously … :-( My glayva which I was really looking forward to has mysteriously disappeared:roll:

maybe you drank it all?? lol

deb8z;4889895

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/froehlich/a055.gif

Strongbow with a few halfs of famous grouse.

Original Poster Banned

Broxy;4889948

Strongbow with a few halfs of famous grouse.

Dangerous Mix, whiskey and Cider. Last time i did that i woke up with no trousers on :w00t:

Can you people stop laughing at me being an angel

My only vice is, i'm a chocoholic!

DangerGod;4889906

maybe you drank it all?? lol

Culprit has owned up. Gave me the money but dont help right now:? Good job I got a back up:-D Wine rack here I come:-D:p

I haven't got any in the house either and i cant be assed going out,i'm not dressed:w00t:

bitseylango;4889738

ooopsie :oops: hope your not too traumatised ;-)

I STILL LUB YOU:-D

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4889974

I haven't got any in the house either and i cant be assed going out,i'm … I haven't got any in the house either and i cant be assed going out,i'm not dressed:w00t:

lmfao debs nothin new :whistling:

DangerGod;4889962

Dangerous Mix, whiskey and Cider. Last time i did that i woke up with no … Dangerous Mix, whiskey and Cider. Last time i did that i woke up with no trousers on :w00t:

Well I wouldn't go that far but I get a mega hangover in the morning which is cured by that old scottish cure of Irn bru. :-D

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4889978

by the way, in case anyone last week missed it, I AM TOO HOT TOO TOUCH, … by the way, in case anyone last week missed it, I AM TOO HOT TOO TOUCH, click the scales and feel free to congratulate me, that ain't beggin by the way, just directing,lol

oh lawd.... not this again lol

Is she rep begging again.REPORTED!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642189
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions