Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating

Found 21st Aug 2017
I feel like the game is against you. I've won 3 solo matches, 1 duo and 2 squad.

I always shoot at cars and never hit even when it's not moving and I'm aiming at that but when im in a moving car people slaughter me so easy.

Wear a level 3 vest and put full clips into people for them to not die and hit you twice for you to die.

I've used the AWM sniper and M24 and sniped people and only downed them or not even that but then have people with a kar98 snipe me when I've got level 3 helmet and kill me with 1 shot.

Is it just me or does anyone else have this?

Absolutely pi**ing me off.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
He means 'Battle Grounds' for those who are puzzled.
Yep, it's all to do with lag, peekers advantage, hit reg and de-sync issues, terrible. It doesn't help that the EU servers are flooded with Russians and people from the Caucasus running on USSR era phone lines with potatoes for modems.

You can literally crawl into the top ten if you wanted to 9/10 games so I prefer to try for as many kills as I can as a goal.

Last night while playing first person squads, a person sitting as if driving a car appeared sticking out the floor of the house we were looting, so I shot them in the head with a crossbow and down them, I feel sorry for where ever that person actually was on the map.
Edited by: "catbeans" 21st Aug 2017
I usually spend ten minutes gearing up and another ten minutes chasing the circle before dying to a headshot from some house hiding coward with a kar98 and a x8 scope
I would love to have a few more game modes. One without the circles (would take a very long time), or Maybe a 2 side war skirmish.
splatsplatsplat1 h, 19 m ago

I would love to have a few more game modes. One without the circles (would …I would love to have a few more game modes. One without the circles (would take a very long time), or Maybe a 2 side war skirmish.

Having no circles would take too long, imagine 1v1 on that map, take hours to find eachother.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants