Groups

anyone else found lipsy clothing to be on the small side.

hi all well annoyed i have ordered my self a summer dress for my hols and it is tiny honestly they expect everyone to have no chest. i am now to return it but just found out i have to pay for recorded delivery back to them so now paid 2 lots of post one to me and one back to them so i am now £8 out of pocket and no dress grrrr.

10 Comments

isnt it free returns if you exchange most companies are.

SS grey but i hardly ever order uness free returns, exception being mandm but would order lot more if they did free returns

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3993711

isnt it free returns if you exchange most companies are.SS grey but i … isnt it free returns if you exchange most companies are.SS grey but i hardly ever order uness free returns, exception being mandm but would order lot more if they did free returns

didnt realise it wasnt free return until it came today and it stated on the returns form that it must be send back by recorded delivery.

why dont you try emailing their customer services and explaining that youre £8 out of pocket and you think the dress was far too small for the sizes stated
    youve got nothing to loose!

Original Poster

Mardyass;3993780

why dont you try emailing their customer services and explaining that … why dont you try emailing their customer services and explaining that youre £8 out of pocket and you think the dress was far too small for the sizes statedyouve got nothing to loose!

yeah maybe, i swear this dress is only suitable to someone that has A cup bust really is stupid that these company only cater for the super skinny and flat chested lol.

Banned

pictures required for full judgement :P

Original Poster

yeah right lol. doesnt even cover the nips lol.

Banned

greyparrot;3993942

yeah right lol. doesnt even cover the nips lol.

I refer you to my earlier comment. Ha. Sorry just bored and mooching around Misc! Not really my area of expertise this issue!

Titchimp;3993961

See how it compares to their … See how it compares to their guide..http://www.lipsy.co.uk/Help/size-guide/

Omg those sizes given are generous compared to 1995 when i was 18 i remember i had a size 25 waist and was size 10/12 i be a 8 now:w00t:

You all sound like big Cheryl from the Royle family.

As Jim would say:

AMERICAN SIZES MY A*SE

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/97/270323970_221a1b2d56_o.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764539
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121

See more discussions