Anyone else get £75 compensation from tsb?

Found 30th Jul
Wrote to them about the it glitch and got £75 compensation by bacs
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
34546271-oWRfy.jpg
Would I get more money taking to financial ombudsman?
I only got £56, but I see your letter says you got overdrawn in another account, I just complained that I couldn't use online banking.
When did you write to them?
vNauuuM3 m ago

When did you write to them?

Whenever the i. T failure was
Was in April
They are giving you £75 and paying any fees you incurred. Don't be greedy. If you go to the ombudsmen and they find you haven't been inconvenienced, you could end up with nothing. If you have suffered major loss, go for it.
coventgamer13 h, 28 m ago

[Image]

Wow that's a lot . I was facing issues on 4 different days but no letter yet apart from we are dealing with your complaint
Misslovely1 h, 3 m ago

Wow that's a lot . I was facing issues on 4 different days but no letter …Wow that's a lot . I was facing issues on 4 different days but no letter yet apart from we are dealing with your complaint

I was facing no issues made it up
coventgamer1 h, 41 m ago

I was facing no issues made it up

Lol. Smashed it
The app is still dodgy
coventgamer30th Jul

Would I get more money taking to financial ombudsman?

The financial ombudsman are a pain. I’ve had a complaint open with them since December last year. I’m with Lloyd’s and they’ve dragged their feet about releasing any paperwork to them slowing everything down. It’s still not resolved and I still regularly have to provide more information to the ombudsman as they try to progress the case. Only go to the Ombudsman if you have enough anger to sustain months of complaining haha!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants