Anyone else get a £10 Ebay voucher today?

19 replies
Found 25th Jun 2008
Just logged into ebay and got an alert saying i have a £10 voucher

Anyone know how this works?

18 Comments

Good for you - spend it wisely:thumbsup:

nope
lucky

yes just buy anything from a seller who accepts paypal and you get £10 knocked off or if its less than £10 you get it free.you just have to pay using paypal.

ive had two tens and a five in the last moth,not like ebay to give money away like this:)

yes i had one a couple of months ago , when paying through paypal you put in the code , read the t&cs for the voucher

I've been on ebay for a few years and never had any free vouchers. Is there any specific criteria to receive one?

i think its if you dont buy often? i got a ladies clothes £5 off £25 spend and have had a couple of 10s..they are not transferable, and have to be used by the paypal address registered to the account tthat got the voucher.

Banned

I've had two, one for £7.50 and another for £10.00. Just buy whatever you want, pay thru Paypal and enter the voucher code on the payment page.

churchy2704;2388799

I've had two, one for £7.50 and another for £10.00. Just buy whatever you … I've had two, one for £7.50 and another for £10.00. Just buy whatever you want, pay thru Paypal and enter the voucher code on the payment page.

any chance you're selling the ebay vouchers?

I never get ebay vouchers.

nope, only emails ebay ever send me are invoice notifications for their rip off fees :x

louloo;2388740

i think its if you dont buy often? i got a ladies clothes £5 off £25 s … i think its if you dont buy often? i got a ladies clothes £5 off £25 spend and have had a couple of 10s..they are not transferable, and have to be used by the paypal address registered to the account tthat got the voucher.

i didnt get 1 :-( and ive not been on since last year

Original Poster

Cheers for the replies guys

Is the Voucher (Code) Tied to your Paypal account because since i started to use ebay i have changed paypal accounts but this account i use now has been tied to my ebay account for a couple of months now.

Any takers lol

i got one end of last year, £5 had to use within a month i think

i got a £5 one a little while back, but no £10 one :-(

I got a £5 one last year sometime, had to use it within a month. Not had anything else though.

I received a £10 last week, not used it yet though. The code is tied to your email address I think as it states in the terms and condition so you can't sell it or transfer it I'm afraid!

geoneo123;2388947

Cheers for the replies guysIs the Voucher (Code) Tied to your Paypal … Cheers for the replies guysIs the Voucher (Code) Tied to your Paypal account because since i started to use ebay i have changed paypal accounts but this account i use now has been tied to my ebay account for a couple of months now. Any takers lol

lol, if you don't want it, any chance you could buy a couple of items off ebay and have them delivered to my address and i'll pay you about 70% of the value of the items? :-D

My hubby got one for 15 pounds a few weeks ago!
And an 8 pound one a few months back.
I never get any cuz we buy and sell everything with my account so
they don´t send vouchers to win me back lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git24
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11
    3. word association Game74244940
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428914684

See more discussions