Groups

Anyone else get Buzz!: Quiz TV (Solus) on PS3 from woolworths today???

Got mine delivered today and what do you no, NO buzzers.
    The description online says:

Includes Wired Buzz Buzzers.

It still says this today but only the game was delivered.
    Has anyone else had the same problem???

6 Comments

Hmm... Solus generally means without the peripherals, but if the description said 'with Wired Buzzers' you might be able to complain. I don't think it comes with Wired buzzers on the PS3 version, though, only Wireless. So they'll probably only offer you a return...

Original Poster

hodsey77;2456368

Hmm... Solus generally means without the peripherals, but if the … Hmm... Solus generally means without the peripherals, but if the description said 'with Wired Buzzers' you might be able to complain. I don't think it comes with Wired buzzers on the PS3 version, though, only Wireless. So they'll probably only offer you a return...

woolworths.co.uk/web…059

Yep i know. Well if they dont do anything about it, i may have to say i didnt recieve it as i didnt sign or anything. The buzzers are gonna cost me nearly that much so i might as well just bought it in a shop. hmmmm.

Yep i know. Well if they dont do anything about it, i may have to say i … Yep i know. Well if they dont do anything about it, i may have to say i didnt recieve it as i didnt sign or anything

but if you tell them you only received the game and no controllers and they dont budge how can you then tell them it didnt arrive?

hollypinder;2456401

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=51593059Yep i … http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=51593059Yep i know. Well if they dont do anything about it, i may have to say i didnt recieve it as i didnt sign or anything. The buzzers are gonna cost me nearly that much so i might as well just bought it in a shop. hmmmm.

But if you bought it in a shop, you'd have paid £24.99 for the solus version, and would be looking to pay around £40 (maybe more??) for the version with buzzers....

Personally I think if you aren't happy with it, send it back and buy elsewhere.... It's not fair to rip them off saying it has been lost in the post? :?

Original Poster

That was a joke. sorry didnt make that clear. Obviously i couldnt say i ddint recieve it if i enquire about the mics. Maybe i will just try and sell it and wait for the price to drop. Only bought it because it was cheap. Will wait and see what woolworths say. Thanks.

it clearly says on the website though 'Includes Wired Buzz Buzzers..
    write / call them
    im sure they'll give u some sort of discount for your inconvenience.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078

See more discussions