Expired

Anyone else get the £125 iPad Mini email from Mighty Deals today?

Found 6th Jan 2014
This morning I had an email from Mighty Deals, usually I ignore them but the title said half price iPad Mini. I clicked the link and it took me to the genuine Mighty Deals website where it advertised a half price 16GB iPad Mini for £125 (buy a voucher, price includes delivery).

The deal was no longer available, I was just wondering if anyone here got one? I have searched the site using advanced search and can't find any mention of it on here. Looks like some people got a bargain!
Community Updates
AskiPadiPad mini
37 Comments
I got the email and clicked on it but it's no longer available. I've read customer reviews for Mighty deals and they don't seem to have a good reputation.
sounds like the work of the devil.

oh wait. oO
looking now, but not seen anything and site is really slow
when doing anything all online they are OK, but talking to someone is a joke.
I regularly use mighty deals and all products and offers are genuine unfortunately I too was to late for the I pad mini this is the second time it's been advertised
to good to be true and all that.
kevp1980

I regularly use mighty deals and all products and offers are genuine … I regularly use mighty deals and all products and offers are genuine unfortunately I too was to late for the I pad mini this is the second time it's been advertised

Well thanks for joining to confirm you aren't sitting on the fence.

We’ll be releasing several iPad minis throughout the day so if it’s sold o … We’ll be releasing several iPad minis throughout the day so if it’s sold out now, do not despair - keep your eyes peeled to make sure you’re in with a chance

Looks like they only have a handful and will be releasing 1 every couple of hours.

Hence the site is so slow due the continuous refreshing of the deal page.
Can anyone tell me the deal page? I just signed up to their site for this but obviously cant find the deal
Hi,

Would anyone please be able to post a link to the deal, I got a notification on the iPhone app but didn't receive an email.

Thanks
I received an email last night at around 2am and clicked the link at 3am and received a message saying "Deal is no longer available". I guess this is one of their marketing strategies to get more people on to the site. Usually you can see how many products have been sold so far even after the listing ends, but its not the same case here. I doubt they are actually selling any at that price.
Deal is live now (16:31)
I have tried to but once I post it, **** changes to ****
haha and again... mighty deals - must need to have a space
No longer available. Well that lasted all of 5 minutes!! lol
MBarr96

haha and again... mighty deals - must need to have a space

Mighty Deals is banned on here, which is why I'm guessing the web address won't show properly.
iand68

Mighty Deals is banned on here, which is why I'm guessing the web address … Mighty Deals is banned on here, which is why I'm guessing the web address won't show properly.

why? is it a scam?
I GOT IT IN MY BASKET BUT IT WOULD NOT CONFIRM...................
MBarr96

why? is it a scam?

It's not a scam, but I don't know the reason why I'm afraid.
iand68

It's not a scam, but I don't know the reason why I'm afraid.

I think the reason why, is in this thread somewhere:
hotukdeals.com/tag…e=1

Some have accused them of selling fakes. Make your own mind up. I guess they are banned to cover HUKD's own back.
Been trying for this deal off and on went live for a second then disappeared as added to basket then just disappeared and wouldn't do out now link has disappeared
I heard about this earlier, apparently the mighty deals website was breached for around an hour or so.

Glad you didn't fall for it op.
It claims to have been sold out now after selling 5 lol pointless even putting the offer online
Dave2k13rulz

It claims to have been sold out now after selling 5 lol pointless even … It claims to have been sold out now after selling 5 lol pointless even putting the offer online

Good way to stress test your website I suppose.

I also had it 'in my basket' in that when I clicket buy it showed a basket with a value of £125 but didn't actually show an item in it so wasn't able to pay for it.
I actually placed an order successfully, so I'll have to wait and see what happens. I've ordered from them before without any problems, but if it doesn't materialise then at least I can go through my credit card company to claim my money back.
I got the email which it says was sent at 05:58... I got it c.23:45.. Not surprisingly - no longer available.. I guess they'll probably have 1 for sale and hope people will buy other stuff when on the site.
The stuff they have is alright - another Gro upon type site
I think I am on their mailing list because they ran a deal with BP (£20 of fuel for £10). Loads of people on here went for the deal and there was delay after delay but eventually I received the reward. I don't think they have the support to backup some of their more popular deals.
Same here Evilsatan - Did the BP fuel and STILL waiting since May 2014
MANDYOB13

Same here Evilsatan - Did the BP fuel and STILL waiting since May 2014

Did you receive anything from them? I received the BP points, I registered my BP fuel card and claimed the £20 voucher using the BP points, I must have received the actual £20 voucher around last October.
I used to work for mighty deals, they're based in Godalming. My advice would be to avoid them, half the deals fake products or not even real deals.
I've bought a few things from Mighty Deals and had a mixed success rate.

These 'deals' 'for ipads, Beats headphones, iPhone 5Cs and the like at half price are just a scam to try and get people using their website. They'll have a few of each item for sale and you've got as much chance of winning the lottery as of getting one. I just ignore them now.,
Evilsatan

Did you receive anything from them? I received the BP points, I … Did you receive anything from them? I received the BP points, I registered my BP fuel card and claimed the £20 voucher using the BP points, I must have received the actual £20 voucher around last October.

I received the BP card, was late in registering it though but rang BP and they said it would be credited by December - had December statement and not credited! awaiting a reply from my email to BP - at least it was only £10
MANDYOB13

Did you receive a physical voucher in the post? have just logged into my account and it seems the voucher was redeemed in September but I have nothing at all from them!
I got the email through a few days ago clicked it right away but was gone, refreshed l day and rang them. They couldn't confirm if they had any. Pretty sure it was a fake publicity thing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions