anyone else getting idealo popping up when you do a search?

Found 21st Apr 2016
done a scan of my system and no signs of adware, checked my addons too and nothing has changed
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
That's right, it's a new feature that's been implemented on the site. Please see link below for more info:

hotukdeals.com/fee…042
More like a paid promotion for Idealo. Good job its easy to block the "ad" with Ad Block.
aibon

More like a paid promotion for Idealo. Good job its easy to block the … More like a paid promotion for Idealo. Good job its easy to block the "ad" with Ad Block.

You could just as easily uncheck the box which says "show price comparison"...
Edited by: "RossD89" 11th May 2016
RossD89

You could just as easily uncheck the box which says "show price … You could just as easily uncheck the box which says "show price comparison"...

It never remembers I have unchecked it. Only if you are logged in does it remember. Can you honestly say it has added anything other than a few extra bucks for HUKD? Is it even vaguely relevant with the deals it shows us?
aibon

It never remembers I have unchecked it. Only if you are logged in does it … It never remembers I have unchecked it. Only if you are logged in does it remember. Can you honestly say it has added anything other than a few extra bucks for HUKD? Is it even vaguely relevant with the deals it shows us?

Aaah fair enough. I can't say I have used the search feature enough to have really noticed it yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants