Groups

Anyone else getting/have been screwed over by CDiscount?

Ordered a TV from them on the 14th, was in stock when I ordered it and it said expected delivery within 3-5 days. It's the 27th now and I've still got nothing! Called customer service only to find out they don't have stock and to expect it this week...somehow I don't think that's very likely! What annoyed me the most was that I had to enquire to them, when it is their duty to inform me about stock issues. What a load of rubbish.

Anyone else in the same boat? I guess I'll wait it out until friday but it's not looking too hopeful!

5 Comments

I had a simliar issue with a monitor i ordered I ended up waiting 3 weeks & they still couldnt get it in stock so as soon as they credited my account with the cash back from my order i spent it. Then i cancelled the order as they said it would be a least another 3 weeks before the item comes in stock. its been longer then they 3 weeks & iv checked the site a couple of times & they still dont have the monitor in stock

I assume you ordered when the flash sale was on.

I ordered the same morning BEFORE the details were posted on here and still they didn't have the item in stock,i waited a week and asked for a refund last Friday and i still haven't had the refund!

Update,received the refund this morning,hadn't had it when i checked last nite.

But you see it a lot from that company,they take orders they cannot fulfill in the 3-5 days stated

Id' start trying to get my money back right away if I were you, the liquidators have been called in for CDiscount.co.uk

I tried to order from them on friday. They didnt allow the order to go through.

Then I heard they were going into liquidation.

I think it's rather inappropriate that their site is still up really, I'd expect a notice from their Administrators.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions