Groups

Anyone else got a strange message from HUKD member ymhguoguo?

Got a strange 'spam' type message from the above. Mods, you may be interested and may want to remove the member!

Message reads:

'Hello,
    I like your posts.
    I think we can be friends.
    Could you drop me an email to [email protected]hotmail.com?
    I have some important things to discuss with you .
    Hope hearing from you soon.
    Kind regards,
    Grace'

I imagine she has a Nigerian father who has died but she needs money to be able to release his fortune.

Cheers

Foxy

28 Comments

got one this morning about 8ish, just spam i guess

they don't ban scammers so I doubt theyll ban spammers.

Admin

banned this morning ( sorry to disappoint you again ants97! )

Very rare that they get under the radar

Original Poster

Thanks a lot. I never had any other issues so you're security must be pretty tight!

juliet_bravo

banned this morning ( sorry to disappoint you again ants97! )Very rare … banned this morning ( sorry to disappoint you again ants97! )Very rare that they get under the radar

i got one a little while ago.....

Came across you on a particular thread a friend of mine told me to take a look at ....

hotukdeals.com/mis…e=1

You're Beautiful! Cool that you're on HUKD - never sent any messages like this but thought it would be cool to connect with someone from here Where are you from? On Facebook?

John.

Yep its the first time I have ever received spam on here.
    It did make me think of ...

George Agdgdgwngo
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7231/fonejackergeorge.jpg
    Edited by: "no1john" 8th Jun 2011

Maybe he was after some advice on how to repair his spell checker!

I got similar ilovepink.

Hello!

May 1, 2011, 5:48AMFrom:johnnybgood

Came across you on a particular thread a friend of mine told me to take a look at ....

hotukdeals.com/mis…e=1

Wheres your pic then? ;-)

John.

freaks!

ps LLM forward onto barky
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 8th Jun 2011

Re: Re: Hello!

May 1, 2011, 8:36PMFrom:johnnybgood

Ahh cute ;-) How about a bigger pic or other pics?

My friend - ahh a guy I know dont know his nickname on here.

Some funny comments there too that you made about Size ;-) Maybe I should send you some pics! Haha.

John.

Lulu'sMammy

Whose your friend ? and post 3.
    Edited by: "Lulu'sMammy" 8th Jun 2011

Mod & Ed

I never get any weird pm's

wishihadadonkey

I never get any weird pm's

me neither

Lulu'sMammy

Re: Re: Hello!May 1, 2011, 8:36PMFrom:johnnybgoodAhh cute ;-) How about a … Re: Re: Hello!May 1, 2011, 8:36PMFrom:johnnybgoodAhh cute ;-) How about a bigger pic or other pics?My friend - ahh a guy I know dont know his nickname on here. Some funny comments there too that you made about Size ;-) Maybe I should send you some pics! Haha.John.Lulu'sMammyWhose your friend ? and post 3.

yeah i asked them who their friend was and they didnt reply

i got someone hounding me down once to diet with them!! not a spammer but blooming annoying!!

It's the only time i get messages lol.

Banned

I'm the friend.

I don't think he was a spammer? Just a perv maybe?

Mod & Ed

bitseylango

me neither

It was suggested if I discussed underwear I would, I went randomly into threads and said knickers!
    not one, I tried panties, still nothing oO

wishihadadonkey

It was suggested if I discussed underwear I would, I went randomly into … It was suggested if I discussed underwear I would, I went randomly into threads and said knickers!not one, I tried panties, still nothing oO

hmmm better come up with some other names then.......bloomers, skiddies, shreddies, underkrackers................anyone aroused yet?

wishihadadonkey

It was suggested if I discussed underwear I would, I went randomly into … It was suggested if I discussed underwear I would, I went randomly into threads and said knickers!not one, I tried panties, still nothing oO

have you tried PM the male members a pic of you boobies, X)

Can you remember when someone done that before, and it went around the whole site! I remember the woman who done it, but who was the first lad i cant remem?

Mod & Ed

ilovepink

have you tried PM the male members a pic of you boobies, X)

are there many on here attracted by saggy ones lol

wishihadadonkey

are there many on here attracted by saggy ones lol

There was with the previous incident...women included lol!

inb4 they apologise and are unbanned by morning.

Mod & Ed

Got all excited this morning, logged on and there was a pm from someone I didn't know, feverishly I opened it, surely there would be some kind of innuendo, maybe even a pic, no just a request for an orange 2 4 1 film code, what a letdown

wishihadadonkey

Got all excited this morning, logged on and there was a pm from someone I … Got all excited this morning, logged on and there was a pm from someone I didn't know, feverishly I opened it, surely there would be some kind of innuendo, maybe even a pic, no just a request for an orange 2 4 1 film code, what a letdown

what a tramp, someone you dont know asking for free codes X)

juliet_bravo

banned this morning ( sorry to disappoint you again ants97! )Very rare … banned this morning ( sorry to disappoint you again ants97! )Very rare that they get under the radar

did my comment about lottysdad (scammer) and spammers being allowed to return if they say sorry get removed?
    Edited by: "ants97" 10th Jun 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      2. Beds55
      3. Jury service1519
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56

See more discussions