Anyone else got selfish neighbours!?!?

Ggrrrr!! there i was minding my own business watching a bit of afternoon T.V when the satellite suddenly goes off. The dish (on the side of the house) appeared to be almost facing the wall when i went to look at it. Co-incidently a great big fat hire van has just appeared outside our neighbours (who are in the process of emigrating). There is a path between the 2 houses which is just wide enough for a small van. My teenage daughter and i have got the toolbox and stepladder out and managed to get the signal back - with the neighbour stood next to us admiring his mates new motorbike. With their front windows open, my daughter heard them asking "well what can i do about it now?"
Accidents happen, but why are people so damned selfish and weak not to try and help rectify the problem:viking: :viking:

43 Comments

dont get me started on my neighbours......

my neighbours are great...and were even better at my last house..so you'll not hear me complaining..and they have gorgeous daughters which makes it even better.

loupomm

dont get me started on my neighbours......

you beat me to it

tracy013

you beat me to it

and me

tracy013

you beat me to it

:giggle: :whistling:

Original Poster

tracy013

you beat me to it

Is that how the card game 'Beat you neighbour' started?:whistling:

currychops

my neighbours are great...and were even better at my last house..so … my neighbours are great...and were even better at my last house..so you'll not hear me complaining..and they have gorgeous daughters which makes it even better.

You may need to state how old these daughters are:-D

Both are neighbours are great!

[SIZE=2]I don't have any neighbours, the council moved them out, both sides :giggle: [/SIZE]

Koopa

You may need to state how old these daughters are:-D

all legal I can assure you...18 year old twins one side and a cracking 24 year on the other....who regularly sunbathes in the garden in a bikini..roll on summer.

currychops

in a bikini..roll on summer.

whats the other ones name.......well someone had to say it.

greg_68

Ruth .....a cracker of a bird.

Our neighbours accused us of theft. lol.

greg_68

Ruth...and she's a babe...GORGEOUS

Neighbours are nice but when someone builds something new in the house or changes the garden or car they have to copy. :giggle:

My neighbors are great and no problem at all. I just would not like to live beside a noisy family like mine :-)

currychops

all legal I can assure you...18 year old twins one side and a cracking 24 … all legal I can assure you...18 year old twins one side and a cracking 24 year on the other....who regularly sunbathes in the garden in a bikini..roll on summer.

You lucky swine!

The wife next door to me starts hoovering the house top to bottom everyday at 05.30 hours http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/jonathandance/confused0054.gif

currychops

my neighbours are great...

same here :thumbsup:

J.Dance

The wife next door to me starts hoovering the house top to bottom … The wife next door to me starts hoovering the house top to bottom everyday at 05.30 hours

OMG...that is a serious disorder...what about her poor partner..or has he left with the Dyson???

J.Dance

The wife next door to me starts hoovering the house top to bottom … The wife next door to me starts hoovering the house top to bottom everyday at 05.30 hours

Have you mentioned to her that you can hear it? My neighbour used to hoover at 5.30 in the morning too. Her husband starts work at 6 o'clock and she used to get up with him and then hoover when he left to go to work. When I told her that it was waking us up she was very apologetic and changed her routine. She just didn't realise that we could hear it.
I have got lovely neighbours.:-D

its the neighbours kids we have a problem with.

J.Dance

At uni I share a flat with someone who used to hover her room in the middle of the night Could have killed her by the time I moved out.

My neighbours are great too

Christmasshopper

Have you mentioned to her that you can hear it? My neighbour used to … Have you mentioned to her that you can hear it? My neighbour used to hoover at 5.30 in the morning too. Her husband starts work at 6 o'clock and she used to get up with him and then hoover when he left to go to work. When I told her that it was waking us up she was very apologetic and changed her routine. She just didn't realise that we could hear it.I have got lovely neighbours.:-D

My neighbours don't talk to us ever since they decided to put a fence up between our gardens and I didn't help, I was away on business at the time but they moaned like **** I didn't help, I didn't want the stupid fence up in the first place.

My neighbour has bird feeders all over the outside of her house, 5 to be exact. That may not sound like a bad thing but when you consider the only birds around our way are pigeons it get a whole load worse. We regularly come out to find the cars and garden completely covered in crap!!!!

I am lucky the immediate neighbours I have on each side are lovely and don't mine my sometimes noisy children.

I have had bad neighbours in the past though, one who slashed the tyres on my car everytime my son cried when he was ill and another who stole all my underwear from the washing line.

fireheaven

another who stole all my underwear from the washing line.

:whistling: :-D

Is that a confession IOM??

fireheaven

Is that a confession IOM??

No, I put it all back last time ;-)

Iom-RF

No, I put it all back last time ;-)

What on the washing line or your body :w00t:

fireheaven

What on the washing line or your body :w00t:

:giggle:

I am unlucky enough to have chav junkie slappers as downstairs neighbours who regularly have all night parties with the music so loud you can hear the lyrics as clear as if the music was played in the very room they were in, then have sex and shout "oooh oooh oooh" at all hours, or use a bass guitar and sing, and ALWAYS slam doors to our block, as well as her own door, shout in hallway even at 4am in morning waking entire block up, and about a month ago she went mad and smashed her flat to pieces, woke entire block up and police were called, she just pushed everything off her shelves and pulled out of cupboards etc, and shouts at top of her voice often, or crys then has tantrums etc, theres 2 of them there, and I have complained to her and she just laughs and spits in my face, she knows she can get away with it as shes female and has loads of friends, had she been male I would have snapped and pushed her down the flights of stairs(I have wanted to so many times as shes so arrogant)

Every week when the bins are due to be taken out, every other flat in block does it, and she has never once done it.

Last night I put my music on low, about an hour after another of her parties, and she hammered on my ceiling so loud the floor shook as if I was playing it very loud! it was very quiet and I tested it by walking into next room, and I couldnt even hear my music, typical.

ryouga

I am unlucky enough to have chav junkie slappers as downstairs neighbours

then have sex and shout "oooh oooh oooh" at all hours

:-D

You should shout down at the same time "Play a different tune!"

Just a good job they aren't upstairs then!

Used to live next door to a very old ... very nutty lady.

She would come round to ask for us to do jobs for her. Would range from sticking down her shoe sole to cutting down a 15ft hedge and erecting a fence. When we got home from hospital with baby she was round at our house in about 3 minutes to demand hubby went to fix her video.

Original Poster

jennybubbles

At uni I shared a flat with someone who used to hover her room in the … At uni I shared a flat with someone who used to hover her room in the middle of the night

OMG - you mean you shared a flat with a ghost!?!?:w00t:

Original Poster

ryouga

... ALWAYS slam doors to our block, as well as her own door, shout in … ... ALWAYS slam doors to our block, as well as her own door, shout in hallway even at 4am in morning waking entire block up, and about a month ago she went mad and smashed her flat to pieces, woke entire block up and police were called, she just pushed everything off her shelves and pulled out of cupboards etc, and shouts at top of her voice often, or crys then has tantrums etc...

We used to live above someone like this. Following a block party one night (after everyone had gone to bed - 2 am-ish) we were woken by screaming and shouting from their flat.
My husband grabbed his dressing gown and went downstairs to see what was wrong, 'cos by this time the couple were arguing outside their flat, with the wife saying "get off me you [email protected]@ard" (to her husband).
The guy in the opposite flat had also heard this and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a defence 'weapon' from the drawer. When he opened the door, he saw my husband in his dressing gown, and thought that he was attacking the loonie drunken neighbour.
"Leave her alone" he yelled weilding the 'weapon' - until his wife pointed out that
1) My husband wasn't involved - it was the loons old man, and
2) A plastic fish slice wasn't going to do much to defend anyone!!!

duckmagicuk2

Our neighbours accused us of theft. lol.

Of what?

no my neighbours are great, both sides lol

I used to have at one of my old houses. The hubby would be doing DIY until about Midnight, which wasn't a major problem except for the fact it used to take him 4 hours to screw in about 4 screws, with a break every half hour between each one, so just when you thought it had stopped it started again. Anyways one night when my family were away for the night he started again, so I just took a speaker out of the living room, put it in the hall, turned it up full volume, shut the door and carried on watching telly for about an hour.

Funnily enough it never happened again after that, how strange.

Mines lovely, she really looks after us lot. The hubby does all our odd jobs if we cant, and she cooks us lush meals, and plants lovely plants for us. Them two will deffo go to heaven :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions