Anyone else got their Android Pay Justice League collection?

Found 12th Jan
A couple of weeks ago, at the end of the Android Pay "Collect the Justice League" promotion, I received this email from them:

"We think you’re pretty super

Thanks for using Android Pay and being a loyal fan this year. As a token of our appreciation, we’re sending out a limited number of special edition Justice League Android bot sets. Use your gift code by 2 January to claim yours!"

I just assumed that I might get some something like some fold-your-own card templates, or maybe some lego minifig-sized characters, if I was lucky...

Well, they arrived a couple of days ago, and I'm pretty darn impressed!

2875966-CADhH.jpg
2875966-0znsN.jpg
2875966-DNXgi.jpg
2875966-jVyzh.jpg
The characters are approximately 8cm tall, with arms that rotate.

Not bad, for a freebie!

Did anyone else get this?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

I've collected all but not received anything

Original Poster

mattsk1 m ago

I've collected all but not received anything

I didn't get any notification of anything in the app, and I almost missed the email...

NeoDoug17 m ago

I didn't get any notification of anything in the app, and I almost missed …I didn't get any notification of anything in the app, and I almost missed the email...

Gonna message them lol . Will see what will happen

Original Poster

mattsk9 m ago

Gonna message them lol . Will see what will happen

Good luck! 🍀

Original Poster

Just seen they're going for £100+ on ebay! There's one with a bid on for £175, and some nutter is trying to get £500!

Very, very cool

I didn't bother collecting as I thought. What's the point.
But that is amazing. Good money on eBay well worth it. Well done you.

Original Poster

Chiptivo12 m ago

I didn't bother collecting as I thought. What's the point. But that is …I didn't bother collecting as I thought. What's the point. But that is amazing. Good money on eBay well worth it. Well done you.

Much to the dismay of my fiancée, I've decided to keep these, and not flip them on ebay... The geek in me is too strong!

I got them all, without trying I just use android pay a lot. Not had anything like this though.

got them all in app but didnt get email well done

Got them all, no email
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions