Groups

Anyone else growing chilli's this year....

Im just about to put my seeds in my prop, list below of the chilli's im growing this season, some are the worlds hottest, so hot i have to wear goggles and face mask and gloves when preparing them to eat i been trying to get some seeds of the Naga Viper, worlds hottest.

Jalapeno Early
    Jalapeno
    Jwala (pusa)
    Bhut Jolokia
    Trinidad Scorpion
    Fatalii
    Fresno
    Apache
    Orange Habanero
    Red Habs
    Dorset Naga
    Scottish bonnet
    Cherry Bomb
    trinidad scorpions
    red savina
    Joe's Long
    Sizzler
    Prairie Fire
    7 pots
    Habanero paper lanterns

19 Comments

Banned

lmao is this a joke thread... goggles and face mask X)

I grow chillies - u should come into Chesso's fab gardening thread

Will get you the link - hang on

I tried and failed to grow the willy chilli. Couldnt be asssed to water it every so often.

I'm going with Scoth Bonnet Red, Thai Dragon, Purple Jalapeno & Mild Jalapeno this year - mainly for pizza toppings.

Original Poster

DangerGod

lmao is this a joke thread... goggles and face mask X)

No, for instance the grower of the worlds hottest chilli has given the army some, so they can make a canister that that immobilies the enemy.

Original Poster

bossyboots

link here

Ah cool, will pop over.

Original Poster

Painkiller

I'm going with Scoth Bonnet Red, Thai Dragon, Purple Jalapeno & Mild … I'm going with Scoth Bonnet Red, Thai Dragon, Purple Jalapeno & Mild Jalapeno this year - mainly for pizza toppings.

Cool im trying the Early Jalapeno, i will be adding to my list im growing also if i get on well.

why dont you try the peter ****

Original Poster

J4GG4

why dont you try the peter ****

http://www.readytogrow.co.uk/images/l/Peter_Pecker_Chilli.jpg

bossyboots

link here

Thank you

Anyone recommend some really easy grow variety?

Original Poster

Chouse any of the annuum's, as they require shorter growing time, the chinense need a longer growing time, go HERE mate they have a beginners section,
    Edited by: "Daytrader" 7th Feb 2011

Banned

and links to cheap seeds? ta

Thanks!

Daytrader

Chouse any of the annuum's, as they require shorter growing time, the … Chouse any of the annuum's, as they require shorter growing time, the chinense need a longer growing time, go HERE mate they have a beginners section,

Original Poster

csiman

and links to cheap seeds? ta

I belong to a chilli site so get kind people to send them to me, but if you google cheap seeds , your get a great lot to chouse from, cheers

has anyone had success with rowing in colder conditions, my flat is quite cold [i hate it too warm] and the chilli plants i have tried growing in the past took forever to fruit (only got two chillies in a whole season!)?

Banned

mumbojumbo

Try this for a starter - 4 packs for £1.80 plus 95p … Try this for a starter - 4 packs for £1.80 plus 95p postage.http://www.alanromans.com/p-2084-pepper-chili-xxxx-collection.aspxThe multipack of veg seeds in places like Poundland also contain a few chilli seeds - usually Cayenne 'cos this is easy to grow.

Daytrader

I belong to a chilli site so get kind people to send them to me, but if … I belong to a chilli site so get kind people to send them to me, but if you google cheap seeds , your get a great lot to chouse from, cheers

THANKS

Not going to bother this year. Past two summers have not had nearly enough sun this far north and given poor results.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions