Groups

Anyone else had confusing SMS messages from iD Mobile and lost their double data allowance?

I had a text message the other week saying I needed to call them and I could keep my 1GB allowance for free. Then I got one very shortly after, saying ignore previous message you don't need to do anything. "Great" I thought. Now my data has halved

Anyone had this and resolved it?

6 Comments

Yep, had something similar too about a week and a half ago. Saying to call in for an offer to keep my double data bonus, otherwise was ending. Then got a text saying to ignore it.

Cancelled anyway and started a new contract with them. They had some nice Black Friday deals for new customers.

I had one last week saying my double data was coming to an end. Then two minutes later apologising for their mistake and saying I could keep it. Lol

Original Poster

nokiafusion

I had one last week saying my double data was coming to an end. Then two … I had one last week saying my double data was coming to an end. Then two minutes later apologising for their mistake and saying I could keep it. Lol

I'd check your allowances then, my double data has now been removed even after I got the same messages as you.

I had the same message but my data didn't get reduced but I moved to bt mobile instead as they had a better deal 20gb and ultd mins and text, after cash back and amazon voucher it worked out at £3.45 a month
    Edited by: "marchitecture" 2nd Dec 2016

Original Poster

I spoke to iD - took a couple of emails back and forth but they've agreed to reinstate 1GB - the new 1.5GB offer would be great and all but I can't be bothered with the faff to get it

I get 1gig but always get a text saying I rub out when I only used half.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      2. Ide to sata converter55
      3. Best laptop on the market11
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56

See more discussions