Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone else had delivery problems from Woownow online.

Think this company has gone bust but still taking orders,Ive ordered from them before no problems but I ordered from them on 20/11/14 and no show,also lots of others getting no delivery either,or any replys to emails or messages or on facebook.
    Anyone else had any problems with them.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Reply from company at last,just not good enough.

Lisa Alison, 20 Dec 2014 18:52
    Thank you for your message ***** we fully refunded this order for you incase you would not receive it for Christmas. We do really apologize for this and hope we can make it up to you. We can assure that your order will not be dealt with this much delay next time. Hope you understand. Let us know if you need any other help.

Reviews here

Reply from WooWnow on facebook today 20/11

We will get back to each and every customer by the end of Sunday. We had an unfortunate issue with our systems, we apologize to everyone about this and doing everything we can to sort it out.

Edited by: "hotscot" 21st Dec 2014

Doesn't look good!

Call them:

020 8991 9531

Original Poster

Ringing out,saying my call can't be taken at moment,surprised not.
    I'm just off to raised a refund with paypal but hopefully others will see this and not purchase from them

hotscot

Ringing out,saying my call can't be taken at moment,surprised not.I'm … Ringing out,saying my call can't be taken at moment,surprised not.I'm just off to raised a refund with paypal but hopefully others will see this and not purchase from them

Sadly, a lot of people only tend to google a company after a bad experience. Good luck though, hope you sort it, and that you didn't spend too much.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Sadly, a lot of people only tend to google a company after a bad … Sadly, a lot of people only tend to google a company after a bad experience. Good luck though, hope you sort it, and that you didn't spend too much.

Didn't spend much with them but hopefully get my money back somehow.

Original Poster

I've been emailed from WooWnow about one of my parcels,which was paid next day delivery but is due in 5 days !!
    Had tracking from Ups,so hopefully their gonna sort this out.
    But still no sign of my November parcel.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions