Expired

Anyone else had issues with Shadow Of Mordor PS4 disc

Found 4th Oct 2014
Got my copy of the game today and it loads on the ps4 where all the games are however once i press x to load the game after 5 seconds, the console just starts making noises.

youtube.com/wat….be

not my video but same problem

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
7 Comments

Not had any issue with mine, have you tried any other games to isolate whether it's console or disc based problem?

Yeah same problem here
Tried it with and without the update file

I haven't had issue. But I allowed it to fully install till I played it because when u do the quick start it's installing while playing from disc.

Original Poster

I've let the disc install and under information says size 29gb but doesn't get past the bit showing him holding a head, must be the disc then, I have seen other forums and seems quite a few people have this problem.

had the exact same problem there faulty discs sent mine back yesterday I've even contacted warner brothers customer service they said they haven't heard of the issue but I've checked the internet and quite a few people have had the same problem id suggest contacting warner brothers just so that they can see it is an issue i got mine from base.com and ive noticed a few of the other bad discs are from there but theres also some from game, amazon, simply games so probably most retailers

Original Poster

anyone know if its possible to buy the game elsewhere e.g. instore/supermarket and then come back next day and give back the faulty disc instore instead of having to post back which will just take even longer

money786

anyone know if its possible to buy the game elsewhere e.g. … anyone know if its possible to buy the game elsewhere e.g. instore/supermarket and then come back next day and give back the faulty disc instore instead of having to post back which will just take even longer

If I remember correctly you break the plastic wrap you can't take it back, gone are the days of playing a game and returning it for a refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants