Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone else had this?

collecting ebay plus points as you do then got a refund for a item not posted due to damage, but the points have not been taken back.
    wondering if anyone else has had this,is it a glitch or something or will thoose points eventually be taken back. if not theres a good loop hole there.

9 Comments

what ebay plus points?

same question as abaove...not heard of these

Points?...I want some!

omg you never known about the points? :O I've had them about 2 years lol. There like Tesco clubcard points. Spend money = points = voucher.

pages.ebay.co.uk/rew…tml

OP, I've never had a refund and that does sound weird lol. Hope you keep them.

Edited by: "steev08" 20th May 2011

Original Poster

steev08

omg you never known about the points? :O I've had them about 2 years lol. … omg you never known about the points? :O I've had them about 2 years lol. There like Tesco clubcard points. Spend money = points = voucher. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/rewards/faq.html#6OP, I've never had a refund and that does sound weird lol. Hope you keep them.

i hope so to could be a great plan to bump the points up with a family member refunding you money over again

I have had a refund before and eBay refunded/removed the eBay plus points.

ebay plus points are for selected members. NOT everyone gets to collect them......:|
    Not suprised you get to keep them !!
    Edited by: "jjcaho7" 20th May 2011

Still? Damn! I thought they was for everyone now, it has to be about 2 years since i got the email and it was a beta. Thought this was public now. lol

I had a partial refund as something was damaged and they didn't take the points off me so maybe it depends if its a full or partial refund

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions