Groups

Anyone else happy that Nottingham Forest is now better then Liverpool?? ;)

As title says, after Reading beat liverpool and forest beat reading in the same week, I jsut wanted to say I am so glad liverpool have Raf he is a star letting forest be a better team lol

13 Comments

Does this mean Exeter are better than Manchester United?

Yes and United are way better than City

Original Poster

emasu;7567311

It does look like it, but least Man U just had a glitch, where as liverpool have just gone s*it lol

I am not a Man U supporter BTW lol Just think Raf needs to go soon

We're 2nd in the championship... i'm happy..

enjoying league 2 emasu?? :lol:

mod

zermattbusby;7567337

Yes and United are way better than City

So, when City beat United on Tuesday does that mean that Man City are better than Leeds United?

BTW good to see Forest playing well

Banned

t0mm;7567476

We're 2nd in the championship... i'm happy..enjoying league 2 emasu?? … We're 2nd in the championship... i'm happy..enjoying league 2 emasu?? :lol:

Cobblers!

andywedge;7567486

So, when City beat United on Tuesday does that mean that Man City are … So, when City beat United on Tuesday does that mean that Man City are better than Leeds United? :pBTW good to see Forest playing well

won't be for long if we get promoted..
    guv;7567504

Cobblers!

:lol:

t0mm;7567476

We're 2nd in the championship... i'm happy..enjoying league 2 emasu?? … We're 2nd in the championship... i'm happy..enjoying league 2 emasu?? :lol:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/axiemeluv/Smiley/nod.gif

Thought you said you didn't want to go straight into the Prem given you'd get mullered :thinking:

Another quality performance in the first half today from Forest, second half was a bit shaky. Especially after Shorey walked. I still cannot believe the way Billy has us playing at the moment and long may it continue.

Lee Camp again immense - Englands No1!!

emasu;7567517

Thought you said you didn't want to go straight into the Prem given you'd … Thought you said you didn't want to go straight into the Prem given you'd get mullered :thinking:

read post 9:w00t:

andywedge;7567486

So, when City beat United on Tuesday does that mean that Man City are … So, when City beat United on Tuesday does that mean that Man City are better than Leeds United? :pBTW good to see Forest playing well

I lol'd. Man city loss to everton so will they win against man u

FOREST RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see another win tonight!

Reading are not a bad team either!

Auto promotion for forest!

Banned

emasu;7567311

LOL @ Beckford playing at St James Park! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944520
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions