or is it just me? lol

22 Comments

Just you.

What's to hate?

it's s**t but hey some people love it - so who really cares

Original Poster Banned

chesso;4510963

Just you.What's to hate?

Cats? and more cats? and then the same cats again the week after? and the week after?

DangerGod;4510995

Cats? and more cats? and then the same cats again the week after? and the … Cats? and more cats? and then the same cats again the week after? and the week after?

hahahaha true but they love it dont they

Woo, i agree, i posted this in a recent caturday thread and got hairballs coughed at me from all angles. What a pointless, bandwidth hogging thread it is.

Original Poster Banned

peodude;4511020

Woo, i agree, i posted this in a recent caturday thread and got hairballs … Woo, i agree, i posted this in a recent caturday thread and got hairballs coughed at me from all angles. What a pointless, bandwidth hogging thread it is.

lol i couldnt have put it better

anyone else hate that stupid dangergod guy?
    omg what a loser

OH- SHI....

lol i joke i joke, i kid i kid

DangerGod;4510995

Cats? and more cats? and then the same cats again the week after? and the … Cats? and more cats? and then the same cats again the week after? and the week after?

Well, I don't actually like cats, plus I'm allergic to them but the Caturday stuff is actually quite funny and sometimes LOL.

Just you.

Soz DG.

Original Poster Banned

sn0ttyang3l;4510988

it's s**t but hey some people love it - so who really cares

peodude;4511020

Woo, i agree, i posted this in a recent caturday thread and got hairballs … Woo, i agree, i posted this in a recent caturday thread and got hairballs coughed at me from all angles. What a pointless, bandwidth hogging thread it is.

grex9101;4511053

Just you.Soz DG.

i think not :-D

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4511033

anyone else hate that stupid dangergod guy? omg what a loser OH- SHI.... … anyone else hate that stupid dangergod guy? omg what a loser OH- SHI.... lol i joke i joke, i kid i kid

Reported.

i kid, i kid.

don't see the point in it as all week they post ****** "fun" lol pics so don't see why they need to dedicate a day to it but hey ho i don't go near the thread .

Banned

it's absolute s*** and pointless and not even slightly funny or cute as some people seem to think

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4511097

If you don't like - don't enter[COLOR="Red"]!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]I like … If you don't like - don't enter[COLOR="Red"]!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]I like cats, but ............................I don't have the time to see the cats thread, I have a kitten of my own, if you're not interested, don't enter, quite simple really!!!!

wow you really need to say that ddint you....

And i was simply asking if anyone else didnt like it? whats wrong with that? .... i dont go in there complaining and i do avoid it... so stfu?

DangerGod;4511079

Reported.i kid, i kid.

glad you saw the funny side

mod

Me and my cats look forward to it every weekend.

They think it's better than chasing mice

Banned

andywedge;4511178

Me and my cats look forward to it every weekend.They think it's better … Me and my cats look forward to it every weekend.They think it's better than chasing mice

please get out more :?

Sunday ,Monday...Caturday

Tuesday, Wednesday...Caturday

Thursday, Friday...Caturday

Caturday, what a day, purrrring all night with you....(sing to Happy Days theme)

i dont like cats - FACT!
    but lolcats make me lol so yea no harm in having a caturday

[COLOR="Red"]THANK GOD IT ISN'T JUST ME!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

my dog HATES cats

i think they're okay in a stew
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55