Groups

anyone else have there play order cancelled

anyone else have there play order cancelled

it says card declined but half the order was processed funnily enough
    uncharted 2 ,need for speed shift,and borderlands all card declined which is a load of rubbish as other items went threw and there was plenty of money in account

5 Comments

not yet just checked inbox nothing there either ? how were u told email or on your order history?

Not sure how good play.coma security is, had my account compromised earlier this year and rather than tell me about it they just closed my account - they didn't do any security checks when I spent fifteen hundred quid on a plasma with them tho!

Banned

Your order isnt cancelled, just needs payment revision.

Their could be many reason for your card to decline.

You can go to play.com and update your credit card details, make sure you give your bank a ring first and confirm the reason as they might have blocked it for security reasons.

what did everyone order?

my order is fine - currently 'packing'

-radishnet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767173
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458

See more discussions